DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 24 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by MxWolfie192 View Post
    Getting the following error whenever I load a character that has SR-U stuff on it.

[6/5/2020 6:40:50 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/spell_action_mini.lua"]:128: attempt to call field 'getActionEffectDC' (a nil value)
    [6/5/2020 6:40:50 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/spell_action_mini.lua"]:128: attempt to call field 'getActionEffectDC' (a nil value)

It will then not show the effect text on hover. I have updated to the latest versions and replaced all SR-U content on the sheet with ones from the latest version (just in case) and the error persists. The error will show up, as per my testing, after I close the game and re-open it then open a character sheet.
    Disable this extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l-Level-Damage
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I don't know if all the Errata was not incorporated or just this one error, but Goodberry appears to still use the 1d8+5 description rather than the errata's 1d6+4.
    -------------------------
    CST (GMT -6)

Quote Originally Posted by Thes33 View Post
    I don't know if all the Errata was not incorporated or just this one error, but Goodberry appears to still use the 1d8+5 description rather than the errata's 1d6+4.
    Thanks, Thes33. I have been busy with more ... beastly ... projects. I'll note this and try to get this updated here in the near future.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

I have to come back to repeat how incredibly useful this module is. I wish the DLC adventure encounters would make use of it for NPCs.

Thank you!

Been working pretty hard on Automation for the Bestiaries as Trenloe's giving us some powerful tools to make that possible. Once that is done, hopefully we can start to shift the automation focus towards making those things you see in my Drag n Drop part of the core ruleset. It will, undoubtedly, be a while down the road because there's a lot that goes into these things (and our grand PF2 guru has a nightmarishly long list of things to do).

Until then, glad I could make your game easier in the meantime.

PS: Is there anything blaringly missing that I could toss into this .mod? It's not hard to add features/powers that benefit gameplay.
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Blatantly missing, no. We changed a thing or two maybe. We are only at character level 4 with our current game, though, so more things might come up once my party reaches higher levels.

Currently the main change I did was how to handle "Hunt Prey". A single custom effect is enough to automate the whole Flurry action thing with Trenloe's new "MAP" modifier now.

Edit: I would love to have a whole list of magical weapons and armor. So if someone finds a Hammer +1 and then transfers the rune to a Scimitar I could just drag & drop a Scimitar +1 from the list. But I acknowledge that this would be lots of work for the sake of my laziness.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; July 3rd, 2020 at 22:03.

We just noticed that the "Inspire Courage" drag n drop effect only increase DMG, but not DMGS. So we fixed it for ourselves. Interestingly the other PF2 spell effects addon does not use "DMG: 1; DMGS: 1", but "DMG: 1 status, physical, spell" instead. I need to check if this makes any difference.
    Last edited by Weissrolf; July 16th, 2020 at 23:25.

That'd be great to know for more than just my little module's sake

"DMG: 1 status, physical, spell" does not work as intended. It's just the same as "DMG: 1", so it does not apply to spell damage, just like your module does not. "DMGS: 1" is needed then to make Inspire Courage work on spells, too.

Unfortunately this still leaves me with no way to exclude fixed (splash) damage from Inspire Courage, which is a nuisance for the Alchemist player.

Honestly I'd just say let the alchemist have it. You are in no danger at all of making alchemist, of all classes, overpowered. :P

Thread Information