STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 24 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by erithian View Post
    Hi,

I'm using the unity version of the mod (in unity) and my players cant see the groupings in the spell selection window. as a GM i can see them fine - is this correct?

GM View:-
    Attachment 33862

Player View:-
    Attachment 33863
    It doesn't look like the player has the module open, as there's no spells at all in the window. Each player has to open the modules they want to access.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That's what i thought too, but it definitely loaded:-

GM View:-
    2020-04-17 (4).png

Player View:-
    2020-04-17 (3).png

Actually, you are right. For some reason, it's not displaying, because I can see my information in the details/list box below, but the categories are not there.

Has anyone else had this occur? I'll see if I can replicate it with my players later.
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

This extension is fantastic, thank you very very much for providing it!

One question: Your "Magic Missile" comes with a "Self" applied effect of "Magic Missile: 1 per action, resist/weakness special". Why is that, or what is it good for?

Now that I got used to SR Drag N Drop I wish the PF1 modules/extensions I downloaded from the forum would offer any such prepared actions/automations. This really gets the group going more quickly without me having to set up all those effects and spells myself. Thanks again!

Anyone having any issues loading this into FG (Classic)?

For some reason, I loaded the file to my App Data directory (which is just the base install directory), and it is not showing as a module to load?

Do I need to create an AppData directory?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by RodneyMohr View Post
    Anyone having any issues loading this into FG (Classic)?

For some reason, I loaded the file to my App Data directory (which is just the base install directory), and it is not showing as a module to load?

Do I need to create an AppData directory?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Load the module to your <FG app data>\modules directory. Get to <FG App Data> by clicking the folder icon in the top right of the FG start screen.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I had to add the spells button cause it wouldn't show up automatically after adding the module. You can select it when you go to Library and with the spells button active you should have access to the module.

Thank you very much! This worked! appreciate the help.

Getting the following error whenever I load a character that has SR-U stuff on it.

[6/5/2020 6:40:50 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/spell_action_mini.lua"]:128: attempt to call field 'getActionEffectDC' (a nil value)
    [6/5/2020 6:40:50 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "campaign/scripts/spell_action_mini.lua"]:128: attempt to call field 'getActionEffectDC' (a nil value)

It will then not show the effect text on hover. I have updated to the latest versions and replaced all SR-U content on the sheet with ones from the latest version (just in case) and the error persists. The error will show up, as per my testing, after I close the game and re-open it then open a character sheet.

Thread Information