STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 24 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Oh, I'm definitely not offended. And it probably is something we're doing.
    I just didn't get it. The creature was definitely targeted when he clicked the button I made.
    I'll keep trying it with the troubleshooting points you and Trenloe pointed out.

The Ape Fist on Animal Form pregen is using MAP agile attack modifiers and slashing, it should not be agile and should be bludgeoning

The Snake Fangs is missing from Animal Form pregen

Got the hunt prey button working.
    All the other buttons I've made work on a click.
    This one works on a click when I click it, but not when he clicks it. He has to drag it over. Really weird that this one button only does that for him, when all the others work for me and everyone else.
    But it's workable, at least.
    Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Milke View Post
    This one works on a click when I click it, but not when he clicks it. He has to drag it over. Really weird that this one button only does that for him, when all the others work for me and everyone else.
    Please get the player do do a screenshot of the issue so we can give advice on what is happening. Ask them to include in the screenshot the whole FG window showing: the PC sheet action tab and the effect expanded, the Combat Tracker open that shows the PC and the target of the hunt prey condition, the chat window after the effect button has been pressed and failed to add the condition to the target.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Please get the player do do a screenshot....
    Okay. Will do it this next week.
    I mean, again, it's working. Just not sure why it's only drag and not click.
    But I'll expand it all out and show you what we're working with.

Quote Originally Posted by yarnevk View Post
    The Ape Fist on Animal Form pregen is using MAP agile attack modifiers and slashing, it should not be agile and should be bludgeoning

The Snake Fangs is missing from Animal Form pregen
    Thanks, Y! I fixed it for the upcoming release.

Milke: Keep us informed. Hopefully, this will sort out and get your gameplay a little smoother
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

New version out! 10.0
    • All-in-One Rogue
    • Fixes to Animal Form

So in the Rogue, I want to point out that there is included some information to help understand some of the various processes within PF2. This was included in other class features as appropriate, but if I missed anything that players could benefit from having within the feature, please feel free to suggest.

What I did was include some of the rules and FG integration of those rules within the powers or features, especially those that can be a bit confusing or difficult to find in the rule books. These include things such as:
    • Being Stealthy: Hide and Sneak rules included within a spell tab detailing how to use and apply these in game.
    • Applying Flat-Footed: Explanation of how to apply Flat-footed to creatures, especially if the flat-footed condition is only applicable to a single creature.
    • Counteracting: Rules on how counteracting spells and powers works within the spells or actions (such as the rogue's Dispelling Slice).
    • Skill Actions: Many powers and skills are augments or variations of skill actions or basic/advanced combat actions. I try to include the structure for the use of these through entries that include the appropriate effects field (such as Intimidation: Demoralize and Athletics: Trip).

There are many more examples in the Spells Tab under various headings for those interested in expanding what's available at a click of a button.

Enjoy!
    SR

11.0 added to front page.
    • 5th-level Spells completed.

This included a bunch more Polymorph Forms so there are new Character Import Templates included.
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Hi... i'm still a bit confused with some new actions you've created. Will you group all actions in the future, so i can just drag and drop to all characters? Right now they're kinda lost on the huge amount of content you're giving us... and i guess i'll use them a lot, couse it's a simple way to reference the rules for new players.
    BTW your mods are awesome... and works like a charm.

First, hope everyone has enjoyed the holiday season!

Hey MaXX: I tried to set up Spell Groups to allow for more selective searching of each individual category. So if you are looking for a Skill Power, there's a group for that. If you are looking for Weapon Traits (Crit Specialization), a different group. Etc. I am always up for suggestions!

Thread Information