FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

PFS 1.00: The origins of the open road September 3rd 2019 18.00 UTC (Pregen only!!!)

I repeat: Pregen only. This is a special using the level 5 pregens, the Chronicle sheet can be assigned to any of your characters, this includes the bag of holding. You will need to tell me which character it will be assigned to, and at which level, as there's a need to note that down. So without even further ado:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3605

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours for the game. We are all pretty new to the system, so it's likely we'll have to look up some rules.

To clarify: This scenario uses the new PF2 rules and will be run as a Pathfinder Society scenario.

If this is your first PFS2 game, or you wish the chronicle assigned to a new character, I will need to know your Paizo Organized Play #, your character #, your faction and your current gold (after character creation). You can either put it in the notes tab or send it to me some other way (see below).

If you wish to attach it to an existing character: please send me your last chroncle sheet so I know the information mentioned above as well as chronicle #, reputation, XP and fame.

I have the characters built, you can put your preference in the calendar.

About the scenario:

A Pathfinder Society Scenario designed for level 5 pregenerated characters.

Over recent decades, numerous incidents at the Pathfinder Society's Grand Lodge in Absalom have damaged the priceless collections, destroying many documents outright. The Society has sent the PCs to Nexus House in the arcane metropolis of Quantium, hoping that the second oldest Pathfinder lodge might contain duplicates of the lost texts to copy and study. Yet the PCs are not the only ones interested in the secrets preserved in Nexus House, and the PCs find themselves on the trail of unlikely criminals.

This adventure makes use of the 5th-level pregenerated characters available as a free download.

Written by Ron Lundeen.

Scenario Tags: None

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play (Please try not to double up, there's loads of pregens available)

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3605

Please make sure your Fantasy Grounds is updated.

FG alias, Teamspeak server and contact details can be found under GM announcements in the game calendar.
    Last edited by aellongm; September 2nd, 2019 at 09:39.

I'll play, a cleric if possible.
    “Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett [RIP] - Jingo

I'm in, too. I'll make up my mind about which character to play.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I’d like to play and cast my character as a Monk

** Sorry... totally misread the date of this game. Can't play. Removed my entry on calendar **
    Last edited by lacker; September 1st, 2019 at 19:35.

Please count me in too. I'm good with playing anything, though I wouldn't mind playing the goblin alchemist. A couple questions if you don't mind. Do you have all the pre-gens made, or should we make the one that we'd like to play? What area of the world is the current season in?

The season goes all over the inner sea region. All 10 regions mentioned in LOWG will get some love, and there might actually be an adventure or two outside of that.

Okay, that's kyra the cleric for Farnaby, Fumbles the alchemist for JK and Aylene will play Ezren the wizard.

The available pregens now are: Amiri (Barbarian) Valeros (Fighter), and Merisiel (Rogue).

Sadly the other six have not been approved for lvl 5 yet, if it changes before tomorrow I'll let you know.

And with Saqcat, Carog and Andi signed up, we're filled.

Remember, you're allowed to change the name and gender of the characters if you have an issue with playing opposite gender, but stat wise they need to be as is
    Last edited by aellongm; September 2nd, 2019 at 08:56.

I Will pick the fighter if its OK

I'll go with Merisiel then.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

Do you already have the pre-gen characters or should we make the one we'll be playing and import the .xml?

Thread Information