DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    10am-12pm GMT would work the best for me!

I put those times in the game calendar for vote, so please, everybody who's signed up, vote yes or no on those times, so I see if an earlier start would be possible.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

10 am GMT or any time later would be fine for me. Slight preference for 11 am or later.

I’ve voted for all the times I can make.

Andi, I don’t recall applying to this game (apologies if I did-and apparently I did). But, I see you have a pending 8th applicant so I am ok giving up my spot. However, if you do have openings still, I can go with one of the 2 earlier slots.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Andi, I don’t recall applying to this game (apologies if I did-and apparently I did). But, I see you have a pending 8th applicant so I am ok giving up my spot. However, if you do have openings still, I can go with one of the 2 earlier slots.
    Probably you were signed up because you signed up for one of the times I tried running it before during the last few weeks. I just updated the calendar entry, so everybody who had already signed up stayed signed up.

Currently, most yes votes are on 10 AM, so I'll probably end up going for that time slot. I'll keep you updated, and again, if any of you need the server up more than 30 minutes prior to the game, please let me know.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

I would be greatfull if you did, I would need to do some research for my character creation. Btw it seems we already have an engineer(mechanic) so I will probably go with Envoy. And yeap the time 10am gmt works AMAZING! Thank you!

ok, to make it official, let's go ahead and start at 10 AM GMT (or at least try. If there are less than 3 players at that time, we'll have to go with one of the later times.)
    I'll have the server up at around 9:30 AM GMT.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Today's game

Hi Andi,

If the game goes off today at one of the proposed 2 earlier times, I will be able to play. Here is the character I will use: The FG xml, last chronicle and inventory log. Thanks for running!
    Attached Files Attached Files

btw, the server is now up.

We'll use Teamspeak for voice:

Hostname: ts.fg-con.com
    Server Password: Dungeoneers
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quig's pregen
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information