Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Pathfinder 2e Age of Ashes Adventure Path Mondays 8pm-11pm EST

Campaign name: Pathfinder Monday nights!

Ruleset: Pathfinder 2nd Edition

Requirements: Fantasy Grounds Virtual Tabletop demo or better (GM has Ultimate license) installed and ready to play, Discord voice utility, and a working microphone and headset.

Game date, frequency and time: Monday nights from 8pm-11pm Eastern standard time New York-USA.

Character Creation: You will begin at 8th level. Currently playing the Age of Ashes adventure path and into the Cult of Cinders module.

Where to get Discord voice program: https://discordapp.com/download

Discord Server link: https://discord.gg/B2prKY8
    Last edited by KILLGORE; October 20th, 2020 at 04:26.

😭 If only 6-10. Well good luck and fun.

I'd definitely be interested. I'm obviously new to Pathfinder 2nd, but I've been gaming for ~30 years, and I'm excited to try the new edition. I'm probably going to be GMing for a few friends in a face-to-face group, but I'd like to try playing, too.

I've got an FG license and also have experience gaming via Discord. The time also works well for me.

Sounds good I will PM you with some of our information shortly! Thank you!

I'd be interested in playing Pathfinder 2. My concern is I work in IT and have to do on call rotation every 6-7 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkaerial View Post
    I'd be interested in playing Pathfinder 2. My concern is I work in IT and have to do on call rotation every 6-7 weeks.
    I found a couple people so for now I'll close this thread. I will reopen it for those interested IF one of my 5 players drops in the next few weeks. Thanks everyone!

If you have an opening appear. I'm on east coast, always free Monday evenings currently. Would love to play PF2. I have a regular license and have played on FG before, but only one shots here and there. I've gamed quite a bit with Roll20 and Google hangouts before.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcampbell View Post
    If you have an opening appear. I'm on east coast, always free Monday evenings currently. Would love to play PF2. I have a regular license and have played on FG before, but only one shots here and there. I've gamed quite a bit with Roll20 and Google hangouts before.
    Ok I have 1 on waiting list and I will add you to it. Over the next 2 weeks or so I will find out if I have a solid group or a loose end and then I will adjust. Thanks guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkaerial View Post
    I am also in IT but I have a set 5 day. Monday and Tuesdays are my weekends, hence the monday night game. I dont have an issue if a player misses a week or two due to life issues of course. I will miss a game like today for instance due to Labor day. So if I have an opening in the next few weeks, let me know if your interested here.

Sorry for the delay on replying since I was on call last week and spent most of it at the office. I am still interested if you have an opening come up.

Thread Information