DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Port is forwarded to 1802. Wifi is connected. Network is set to public. Have players waiting. They're all telling me they're getting can not connect messages. I can't even.

Your network should be set to private.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I'll try that, then. I think I changed it to public because private wasn't working. But I'll take a look.

Yea. It's on private. Still doesn't work.

I got on the phone with my computer geek friend. She helped me get it going. It wasn't anything I did wrong. (It had previously worked. And then it didn't. I had changed nothing). It was some weird thing that had happened with a windows update setting or some b.s.
    Took up the game time to fix it. haha. But it looks like it should work next time.

Always double check before game, and windows updates changes things ALL the time.

Yea. She said it was something Windows had done to the port settings since the last time I used it. It's good to have a computer geek in the group.

Thread Information