Starfinder Playlist

From Token Bags to a Picture Bag

Hi FG Team, is it possible to switch the folder bags under Tokens within FG to a display picture. Sometimes going through each bag to find the correct token folder is long. Opening your tokens button and seeing which bag with a picture of the folder or what's in it would be awesome.

Doable?
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Bags are mirrors of file folders in OS. There's no easy way to display what's in a folder easily in a single icon.

Regards,
    JPG

ok
    Patou a.k.a: Patmaster
    Challenging players since 1987
    2E, 3.5E & now 5E
    https://twitter.com/PatouLeFou
    Discord = @PatouLeFou

Is there a way to do it for the Maps? all of my maps are just and exclamation point so I have to go thru each one to see what it looks like. Is there a way to have a thumbnail view of each map?

Quote Originally Posted by Armyaircat View Post
    Is there a way to do it for the Maps? all of my maps are just and exclamation point so I have to go thru each one to see what it looks like. Is there a way to have a thumbnail view of each map?
    Welcome to the forums Armyaircat!

I answered your question in your other thread. Please try not to duplicate the same question in multiple places - most of the people who will help are monitoring all threads and forums, so posting in multiple places won't give you a faster answer, but it can result in posts all over the place that end up wasting the time of all involved. Hope you understand and thanks for the consideration!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

If you make your Own tokens or token packs - you can try to use a short descriptive phrase to indicate the contents, i.e. [COINS] [MonsterA-C] [TRAPS] - this can be modified from within the folder view by changing the folder names.

This feature may not be accessible via store content which is encrypted.
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

Thread Information