DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Technomancer Bonus Spells

Hey, I got some questions regarding spell slots.
    Why does it show up that you can cast 4 at-will spells a day, since you can cast an unlimited number of level 0 spells?

The bonus spells of my Technomancer are also calculated incorrectly.
    He is level 5, has an int-score of 21 and can cast 6 lvl 1 and 3 lvl 2 spells a day.
    At the character/action bar it says the technomancer can only cast 5 lvl 1 and 3 lvl 2 spells.

Any ideas why FG displays this wrong?

regards, Thomas

The level 0 spells issue is an error that will hopefully be fixed. Bonus spells are not fully automated. I'm actually surprised it gave you the first bonus spell. Looks like bonus spells you get after raising your INT aren't tracked. FG isn't a full character creator, so you can't expect things you don't get directly from increasing your level to be added.
    A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, stab it in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout View Post
    The level 0 spells issue is an error that will hopefully be fixed. Bonus spells are not fully automated. I'm actually surprised it gave you the first bonus spell. Looks like bonus spells you get after raising your INT aren't tracked. FG isn't a full character creator, so you can't expect things you don't get directly from increasing your level to be added.
    I tey to get as much as I can to auto update, that was probally missed in rhe stat increase adjjustment code,
    I can take a look.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Why does it show up that you can cast 4 at-will spells a day, since you can cast an unlimited number of level 0 spells?
    First of the way the spell system works, there has to be a number in the 0 Level slot to get the Level section to show. (works this way in PFRPG also)
    That number is not the number Castable Per Day but its been set to the number of 0 Level spells Known.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaihir Scout View Post
    Gwaihir is correct on this. I tested a Technomancer with NO Bonus Spells due to INT Bonus. The list populated correct all the way to 20.
    When creating a character it looks at the INT to add the bonus Spell due to INT, but we missed updating that on the Stat Increase levels.

I have finished the Action Tab update for 1.0.15 I will fix this with this update also.
    -- Wizard Spell Casting Type has been removed.
    -- I will make the code automatically add the 0 Level Slot Bar and remove the number from the list.
    -- The Level list will be renamed to Spells Per/Day with number boxes for 1-6.
    -- Will Add a Spells Known line under with number boxes 0-6
    Both Lines will update by level and I will fix the Bonus Spells when INT increases.
    The 0-Level spells will not have the little circle show so the spell can be casted At-Will
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Samarex; August 25th, 2019 at 15:26.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Currentally, the casted circle does not check off when you cast the spell, I believe we did it this way so your spell does not disappear after the last one Is casted for the day when your in combat mode. I plan to leave it that way for now. So you cast spell , do any dam/heal/effects then check it off when your done.
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

So all above has been fixed.
    You now have Spells Per Day and Spells known that update correct, Spells per Day no longer show a Level 0 slot, and Level 0 spells dont have a check circle and the level line reads Level 0 At-Will
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

So all above has been fixed.
    You now have Spells Per Day and Spells known that update correct, Spells per Day no longer so a Level 0 slot, and Level 0 spells dont have a check circle and the level line reads Level 0 At-Will
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Hey, I got some questions regarding spell slots.

The bonus spells of my Technomancer are also calculated incorrectly.
    He is level 5, has an int-score of 21 and can cast 6 lvl 1 and 3 lvl 2 spells a day.
    At the character/action bar it says the technomancer can only cast 5 lvl 1 and 3 lvl 2 spells.

Any ideas why FG displays this wrong?

regards, Thomas
    Ok got the Spell System fixed.
    -- Removed Level 0 from Spells Per Day
    -- Added Spells Known Line
    Both Update automatic. (Spells Per Day will update anytime your spell-casting ability stat score changes).
    LEVEL-0 Spells changes.
    -- Level 0 Spell Bar now reads "Level 0 At-Will"
    -- No longer shows a use circle
    -- Level 0 Spells will not disappear when used if in "Combat Mode".
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information