FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bendas the Crimson View Post
    Honestly? No
    Why don't you start a new thread and pose your question there? Someone will be happy to help

Note that if it is ruleset specific it is requested that you ask it those questions in the ruleset specific sub-forum. If it is Unity specific, please ask in the Unity sub-forum.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Why don't you start a new thread and pose your question there? Someone will be happy to help
    It was already created: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...n-to-change-it

Posting here in the wrong thread without realising, I'm assuming...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hello,

I've read this thread and I think, as a DM, I understand the change from FGC to FGU. I just bought a new Mac and was surprised and annoyed to find that FGC will not run on it but FGU will. I have the FGC Ultimate license and do plan to upgrade to the FGU Ultimate license. My question is if my players have the FGC standard license will they still be able to play if and when I upgrade to the Unity license? Or will they have to use FGU as well? Thanks in advance for any replies.

FGU is essentially a separate program. (The addons will carry over though.)

So the FGC license will not allow them to connect to Unity.

Note though that players will not need a Standard FGU license if they are connecting to someone with a FGU Ultimate license (same as Classic).

Thread Information