FG Spreadshirt Swag

SFS 1-04 Cries from the drift (AUG 30th 18.00 utc)

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

A missing Starfinder ship's distress signal would have gone unnoticed were it not for a passerby detecting it and selling the information to the Society. The PCs are to travel to the crippled starship, and once aboard, reach the bridge in order to piece together the tragic story of the vessel's lost crew. Only by unraveling the mysteries of the drifting starship can the PCs hope to uncover information critical to the Exo-Guardians future operations.

Content in Cries From the Drift also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Exo-Guardians faction.

Written by Joe Pasini.

Scenario Tags: Faction (Exo-Guardians), Starship

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=3587

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet) either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel). If it is your first SFS game, I'll at least need your Paizo Organized Play # and your faction.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or make an appointment to build it on my server

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annnouncements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.
    Last edited by aellongm; August 23rd, 2019 at 09:26.

Let me know if you need me to fill a legal table.

Be aware that a lot of players may however have played this one already,

Absolutely. Just wanted people to have a chance to play the star sugar heart love trilogy, if nobody needs it anymore, I'll skip on to season two from there.

Thread Information