FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFG 1 player, Mon, Tues, Thurs or Sat, evening game, PST 5E

FG License: running free right now, willing to upgrade
    Time Zone:Pacific time zone, Canada
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, preferably after 6 pm
    Not sure if I can commit to weekly, but could definitely do every other week, probably 3 times a month
    Term:Ideally a long term game, but totally willing to try out a group in a one shot or other shorter setting.
    Voice: currently have discord, willing to use something else

Game System Preferred & D 5 e
    Game System Experience: D&D 5E, D&D 4E
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: have done a single one shot in fantasy grounds, played for 5 or 6 years of D&D on the table

Character Type Preferred: pretty open, in the past I've played as a rogue and a cleric. Right now I'm thoroughly enjoying playing as a cleric
    About me: Over the summer I was visiting my brother and got the opportunity to join his D&D group. It reminded me how much I had missed playing since my in person group disbanded due to life happening. As a result I created a human cleric who I would love to continue using, though if you need something else in your party I'm happy to be adaptable. I have played for 5 or 6 years, and have a bit of DM experience, though right now I don't have the time to put in to the prep as a DM. Its definitely something I would like to revisit in the future though. I'm pretty easy on what type of game I'd like to play. A mix of role play, puzzles and combat would be nice. I'm a 30 year old male, would prefer a group that isn't constantly crass.

I am starting a brand new campaign using Waterdeep: Dragon Heist/Dungeon of the Mad Mage adventure modules. We are meeting the Thursday for a Session 0, to set up characters, introduce the setting, and finalize our scheduling.

At this point, we will be running game sessions every 2nd and 4th Thursdays, 9PM-12AM EDT, which is 6PM-9PM your time. I plan to move to weekly games in the near future, assuming the whole group is agreeable.

If this fits your schedule and you are still interested, please sign up on the calendar page at this link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3583

We will be using my discord server, TFDrachyn's D&D Chat, Waterdeep Dragon Heist channel
    Invite link will be posted on the calendar page under announcements.

Thread Information