DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Cant see Pathfinder 2 module

Running version 3.3.8 Ultimate and I have purchased the new Pathfinder 2 ruleset. I can only see the playtest modules no matter what I do. I have uninstalled and reinstalled too. I purchased it directly from the FG store.

Any other suggestions other then the items below?

I have done the following substituting pathfinder for the wotc items below.

Please try the following steps:
    1) Start FG and click the "Settings" button.
    2) In the "Settings" window that opens, click the "Manage" button in the purchases section.
    3) Click the "Clear" button in the Account Login section.
    4) Re enter your FG website UserName and Password and click the "Login" button.
    5) Check for a "Login successful. Credentials saved." message appearing just above the login button.
    6) Click OK at the bottom of the "Settings" window.
    7) You should then have the Fantasy Grounds Updater window open, click Update.
    8) Watch the update window for it checking and downloading data. The modules have package codes which are listed at the bottom of the product page in the store. For example, the Curse of Strahd has a package code of WOTC5ECOS.

If you don't see any packages downloading, click the folder icon in the top right of the main FG start page, this will open a file explorer window at your FG app data directory. Open the "vault" directory and look for WOTC5ECOS.dat it should be about 124MB in size. If it is there, delete it and run another update - see if it downloads again, and if it does check if Curse of Strahd is available in a 5E campaign.
    Last edited by Overdog; August 21st, 2019 at 14:24.

So, you've purchased the Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rules? This product: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO2101FG

To make sure we're on the same page - the PFRPG2 "ruleset" comes as standard with all FG licenses, you don't need to buy it.

After you've done an update, look in your <FG app data>\vault directory - do you see a PZOSMWPZO2101FG.dat file? If you do, what size it it? If you don't run an update again and look in the <FG app data>\update.log file - search for PZOSMWPZO2101FG, do you see it listed?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Correct that is the product I have purchased. I have updated several times and I dont see that file. I have reapplied my licence key also and still no luck.

I did link my account to my Paizo account after I purchased it on the FG store and I deactivated it thinking that might be an issue but still no luck.

As an aside I was able to load it on my desktop and I am now trying to load it on my laptop.
    Last edited by Overdog; August 21st, 2019 at 15:21.

Look in the <FG app data>\update.log file - search for PZOSMWPZO2101FG, do you see it listed? You should see something like "Checking package PZOSMWPZO2101FG for updates" somewhere in the file.
    Last edited by Trenloe; August 21st, 2019 at 15:24.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Its not there either

And do you see something like this at the top of the update.log file:

Code:
    Getting packages from FG server
    Starting update check
    Getting examples from FG server
    Getting purchases from FG server
    Checking package FantasyGroundsUpdater for updates

I do

Getting packages from FG server
    Starting update check
    Getting examples from FG server
    Getting purchases from FG server
    Checking package FantasyGroundsUpdater for updates

Try steps 1-7 that you listed in post #1 again - double check that steps 3, 4 and 5 complete successfully (it's essential to clear the old settings and re-add, even if they look the same) - look for the login successful message. And that you're using your FG website login that the purchases are attached to.

I finally found the issue. Apparently I made two accounts with the same password and very similar login names (they were off by one letter). When I went into Chrome and looked at my login and password for the account that has the purchases I finally noticed the difference. It works now. Thanks for your help and patience.

Glad you got it working! :-)

Thread Information