DICE PACKS BUNDLE

What does the bar at bottom do?

Greetings FG Team.

I keep finding things and realize that I have more questions.

The bar which is spaced at the bottom of my screen. What is it for and how can I use it to be more efficient?

I accidentally dragged and dropped a button do it and cant figure out how to remove it.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Hot_Keys

Or you could download the user guide in PDF format and read through that - I’m sure you’d find all sorts of useful stuff!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    IMO, FG is not a program that is easily learned by just playing around. As hinted at, spend the time to actually read the manual or if you must, watch some videos. It is a much much faster way to learn how to use all of FG than just playing around. And with most things these days, when it doubt, try the holding down the right mouse button when hovering over something to see how you might interact with it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Fantasy grounds has a PDF manual? Ok I did not even know this until right now. Point me to where I can DL this and Ill cut my inquires, honest.

Never mind, its right there at launch.

Here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...UserManual.pdf

It is linked in the launcher, too, and also in the "Campaign Setup" when you open a campaign (as long as you didn't turn that off) There are also other useful links

Let me encourage you to take a look at some of the great Tutorial Videos available on the Fantasy Grounds Wiki (and on YouTube). Damn's are good, as are Xorn's, and people seem to like mine as well (mine are also available from the links in my sig, below).

Start with the ones on the CoreRPG, because the CoreRPG forms the foundation of just about all the RPGs we play with Fantasy Grounds - so by learning how to use FG with the CoreRPG you'll learn about 80% of what you'll need to know to play any RPG with Fantasy Grounds. Once you've gone through the CoreRPG Videos you can then go on to Videos about your chosen RPG.

When you get familiar with the basic Fantasy Grounds product the next step is to check out some of the Extensions (Plug-Ins) for FG, such as the DOE: Sound, DOE: Locations, DOE: Weather and DOE: Organisations Extensions (to name a but a few - and a Shameless™ Self Plug).

You may also want to drop into the FG College; a great place for newcomers to get started.

And of course, there's plenty of Twitch Channels where you can watch games in progress (including my own - https://www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz - another Shameless™ Self Plug).

And keep on asking questions - we're a pretty friendly lot here, and we love answering questions.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    Here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/filel...UserManual.pdf

It is linked in the launcher, too, and also in the "Campaign Setup" when you open a campaign (as long as you didn't turn that off) There are also other useful links
    And on the main page of the Wiki too...
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    And on the main page of the Wiki too...
    Yup, that's right, lot of places But I just saw now that Larsenex already realised that it is in the launch window (I somehow overread that) (I guess I only read the beginning of his answer and were immediately in my helping mode )

@Larsenex, of course you can still ask I guess the answers of the others were just about helping you by pointing some place to you where some questions might already be answered
    Last edited by Kelrugem; August 21st, 2019 at 06:04.

And for those that wanted the manual in ePub format, I reformatted the PDF and updated it to be more current and posted to my Google Drive:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bd...xcnX6r2xYw4UH7

Thread Information