Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    One of the challenges is that we have no way to identify Mac users, since there is no differentiation in the product sold; nor a mechanism to "warn" people. The best we could do without adding development is to add a note at the top of the launch screen (which people usually ignore anyway). We're trying to keep our focus on FGU, since it is natively 64-bit, and we're planning to have a Mac version. (especially since the current version can not be converted to 64-bit without a major rewrite of libraries and a lot of development time)

Regards,
    JPG
    There is the Thursday newsletter. Admittedly not everyone reads it but they cannot say you didn't warn them just that they didn't read the warning.

I'd agree, at least some warning should probably be published just so you can say you did, could help soften any potential backlash.

The other thing I have noticed over the last few months is that I keep getting random pop up warnings that some piece of software I have will not work with the next OS. so far all of it has been stuff I had forgotten I had installed, let alone even needed. I don’t use wine (I use parallels VM), so I haven’t seen a warning about that. Since I just got another warning last night, I have no idea how thorough whatever background check that’s running is in checking things because it just seems random when something pops up.

Thread Information