DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Only records which you own can be shared error?

Playing with 5 players in normal FG....everything is rolling properly for all the PCs and everyone else I am having issues rolling skills.

I can roll damage, initiative, and every other page EXCEPT for the skills page.

It is saying Only records which you own can be shared. I have the reg subscription and know the GM has the ultimate sub.

I tried reloading multiple times and leave the program. Any ideas what is going on or how to fix this?

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a corrupted file. Try making a new character real quick and see if you can roll skills from that character. You can also try exporting your character, having the GM delete the current one, and then re-import your character.

Let us know.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrickious View Post
    It is saying Only records which you own can be shared.
    Sounds like you’re dragging the skill link to the chat window expecting that to roll the skill. The skill link is a link to the skill description data in a library module and if clicked will open a window to display that data. Dragging a link to the chat window tries to share that link - in this case you don’t own the skill description data in the library modules and so you’re getting this message.

Drag the skill modifier to the chat window instead - this is the number field with the small dice icon on it, and this will roll your skill check. Or double click on this field to roll your skill check.
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 15th, 2019 at 04:19.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I believe I was rolling in error. The game session is not available atm so I will test next gameday. Thanks for the help and replies. CHEERS

Blog Entries
    Good call Trenloe, I didnt think of that possibility.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information