DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Su and Ex Pathfinder

Would be cool to have the Universal Monster rules parseble like spells are in CCGen.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

My Pathfinder Action Library has draggable 'spell' actions for common combat actions, many of the universal monster abilities, some common consumable items, and few class features.

Quote Originally Posted by darrenan View Post
    My Pathfinder Action Library has draggable 'spell' actions for common combat actions, many of the universal monster abilities, some common consumable items, and few class features.
    This mod is worth it - many of the bog standard combat feats like power attack are represented well. Also if you look at what it's doing it will help you setup your own effects down the line (highly recommended to learn the basics of the effects syntax if you GM - not needed to start but something well worth the time to learn).

Nice, Thanks!

I have been using the abilities in stat block and copying those, then making effects. Will try. Thanks darrenan!

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

Thread Information