Starfinder Playlist
Page 99 of 114 First ... 4989979899100101109 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    I started working on Rise of the Drow. I imagine it'll take 2-3 weeks to finish, but wanted to give anyone who was wondering about it a heads up...
    Added to the first Post.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Here is the LOS for Starfinder: Dead Suns Part 6 - Empire of Bones
    Attached Files Attached Files

I don't find the The Sunless Citadel in order to test it ! Anyone can help ?
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

The LOS has already been done for the Sunless Citadel. You just need to load the module and open any player map.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The LOS has already been done for the Sunless Citadel. You just need to load the module and open any player map.
    Hi Zacchaeus,

I loaded the Sunless Citadel module in FGU but no map with LOS.
    Ultimate Licence 4.0.10
    French Player
    Using FG since September 2016, FGU since Septembre 2020
    with following extensions : Advanced Effets, All Automatic Effect by rob2e, Coin Weight, Constitutional Amendments,
    Roll for Initiative, Death indicators, Battlestats, Alternative Wound Colors,
    Dice Color Changer, Local Dice Tower

Quote Originally Posted by Smoltok View Post
    Hi Zacchaeus,

I loaded the Sunless Citadel module in FGU but no map with LOS.
    Try deleting the module WOTC6ETYP.dat from your vault folder and update FG. Sunless Citadel was done a long time ago and I've had a look and the LoS is certainly there. Make sure that you are looking at the player's maps - the DM maps don't have LoS.

Quote Originally Posted by Curuthanir View Post
    Here is the LOS for Starfinder: Dead Suns Part 6 - Empire of Bones
    Thanks, Curuthhanir; I've added the occluders to the module.

5e Rise of the Drow

I've completed Rise of the Drow for 5e, including the fancy new wall types from the latest build (windows and pits, at least).
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    I've completed Rise of the Drow for 5e, including the fancy new wall types from the latest build (windows and pits, at least).
    Jolly Good. I've updated the module to include your files.

I went back and updated Dead Suns 3-6 to use the new windows. I've also did Dead Suns 2 - Temple of The Twelve. And because I was doing windows, I went and cleaned up/updated Dead Suns 1 - Incident on Absalom Station.

So, in a nutshell, 1 through 6 of the Dead Suns modules.

Thread Information