Starfinder Playlist
Page 95 of 114 First ... 45859394959697105 ... Last
    Here is the LOS for Starfinder: Dead Suns Part 5 - The Thirteenth Gate.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Just a FYI...

I am the one that developed the Curse of the Crimson Throne adventure path for Fantasy Grounds. I just wanted to post that I have started creating the Unity occluders for this adventure path. I am hoping to get them finished for Tuesday update for 9/15 but if I miss the deadline, I will definitely get the occluders done for the whole AP by the 9/22 update.

I just wanted to post a heads up in case someone else was thinking of doing it. I didn't want you to finish it, come to post it here, and then find out it was already completed after you did all the work.

Thanks,
    Danny

UPDATE: Definitely wont be done for the 9/15 update. I am doing more than creating the occluders. I am going in and doing some cleanup and fixing to get it to newer standards. This was one of the first ones I developed so I am freshening it up a bit to be more like the most recent ones. I'm also adding non-id names to creatures' images and NPC records and reorienting maps to have north facing up. Will have all of this done for the 9/22 update.
    Last edited by sciencephile; September 11th, 2020 at 03:50.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

I made an xml for B2 - The Keep on the Borderlands, specifically The Caves of Chaos - PC. This was my first attempt, so bear with me if it doesn't meet the gold standard. The xml has a bunch of my custom campaign info that I did not parse out. For some reason I have two layers of LOS data, but they can be easily combined. If anyone is interested I can send it, but I'm not seeing a way to upload the file.B2%3A The Keep on the Borderlands (L1-3).xml
    Last edited by schwai; September 11th, 2020 at 01:49.

Has anyone done LOS maps for Temple of elemental evil yet? If so where can I find them?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hammer58 View Post
    Has anyone done LOS maps for Temple of elemental evil yet? If so where can I find them?
    If a map has been done it will be listed on one of the first 3 posts of this thread and then it will be updated in the FG Update system and the following Tuesday it will go out with updates that you get when you update FGU. It will also get a "LOS" icon on the product page.

If someone has stated they are working on something, then the first post will be updated so work is not duplicated.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

AaW Games Map Pack Volume 3

AaW Games Map Pack Volume 3 (confirmed for both 5E and PFRPG)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Curuthanir View Post
    Here is the LOS for Starfinder: Dead Suns Part 5 - The Thirteenth Gate.
    Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    AaW Games Map Pack Volume 3 (confirmed for both 5E and PFRPG)
    These have now been incorporated into the modules
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by schwai View Post
    I made an xml for B2 - The Keep on the Borderlands, specifically The Caves of Chaos - PC. This was my first attempt, so bear with me if it doesn't meet the gold standard. The xml has a bunch of my custom campaign info that I did not parse out. For some reason I have two layers of LOS data, but they can be easily combined. If anyone is interested I can send it, but I'm not seeing a way to upload the file.B2%3A The Keep on the Borderlands (L1-3).xml
    Hi schwaii, thanks for taking part in this project.

There's a couple of things that you will want to do here. First you want to trim off the excess walls at any doors. See the image below for what I mean. Just select the point and press the delete key will do the trick. There are also a number of secret doors in the northern part of the map and these should be represented by toggleable walls rather than just walls otherwise the players are never going to be able to enter those rooms. See the last three videos in this series for details on how to create secret doors and how to edit your walls to include such things. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...112#post492112
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hi schwaii, thanks for taking part in this project.

There's a couple of things that you will want to do here. First you want to trim off the excess walls at any doors. See the image below for what I mean. Just select the point and press the delete key will do the trick. There are also a number of secret doors in the northern part of the map and these should be represented by toggleable walls rather than just walls otherwise the players are never going to be able to enter those rooms. See the last three videos in this series for details on how to create secret doors and how to edit your walls to include such things. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...112#post492112
    Thanks for the feedback. I thought I had trimmed all the walls, but I will go over them again. I have join the module as a player to see what else wasn't working, but the secret doors looked ok for the group. I will take another pass at cleaning them up.

Quote Originally Posted by schwai View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I thought I had trimmed all the walls, but I will go over them again. I have join the module as a player to see what else wasn't working, but the secret doors looked ok for the group. I will take another pass at cleaning them up.
    Walls and toggleable walls will look the same from a player point of view. However only toggleable walls can be 'opened' by the DM when or if the players discover the secret door. If it's just a wall then the DM won't be able to open that door and so the players won't be able to move into through it.

Thread Information