5E Character Create Playlist
Page 91 of 114 First ... 41818990919293101 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebar77 View Post
    Here are a few modules to add for AAW:

I do have a question about one of the maps: A24 - Return to Crypt of the Sun Lord map FG5EA24 topdown.

I had an interesting staircase going over a tunnel. I added a four way secret door intersections thinking the DM could turn on or off the doors depending on which direction the players were moving through the map. Let me know if you have any thoughts.

A10 - Icecrag Monastery is only DD5e
    Please check the PF1e and 3.5 for A17: Haunting at Rybalka Lodge and A24: Return to Crypt of the Sun Lord

Thank you.
    Thanks Spacebar I’ll deal with these soon.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The LOS has already been included in the module.
    This doesn't appear to be the case for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    This doesn't appear to be the case for me.
    I certainly amended the module a few weeks back but I don’t see it mentioned in any of the weekly releases. I’ve asked James to check.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi Zacch

Just finished the LOS on Rise of the Runelords AP4: Fortress of the Stone Giants

*not sure if my terrain solutions are all good also thinking about doing terrain includers for each square (i.ex.when in dense forest or collapsed tunnels) or will this be overdoing it?

Like to hear others opinion too
    WIN 10 (x64 home)/FGC Ultimate & Basic license/FGU Ultimate license; Windows 10 x64 (home edition), DM (mostly) & Player of D&D, AD&D, PFRPG since 1992 (IRL with Fantasy Grounds VTT)

I think that might be overdoing it a bit. Can you point to which maps you think aren't 'good' and I'll have a look.

Sandpoint-Raid: Looting Scarnetti Manor and Mill Pond.
    WIN 10 (x64 home)/FGC Ultimate & Basic license/FGU Ultimate license; Windows 10 x64 (home edition), DM (mostly) & Player of D&D, AD&D, PFRPG since 1992 (IRL with Fantasy Grounds VTT)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Flammang View Post
    Sandpoint-Raid: Looting Scarnetti Manor and Mill Pond.
    That all looks jolly good, Steve. I've included your files in the module.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    That all looks jolly good, Steve. I've included your files in the module.
    Thanks!

5e AaW Games Map Pack Volume 1

Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Thanks GK, added to my list.

Thread Information