5E Character Create Playlist
Page 88 of 114 First ... 3878868788899098 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestik Moose View Post
    With respect to the HotDQ xml file, as far as I am aware it has not yet been included in the HotDQ module (I assume it is incomplete), but is there a way of me using what is there in the campaign I am currently running?
    You can, yes. However I looked at that file the other day and unfortunately there are only a few maps that it is good for. Some of the HotDQ maps were changed a couple of months ago and their sizes changed which makes the LoS useless. If you want to use it download the file and place it in the moduledb folder inside your campaign folder. But be warned that it won't do for many of the maps.

I've started work on this one myself now that I finished DotMM, but it could be a while before I'm done depending on other projects.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

There's an odd occluder intersection in LMoP Wave Echo Cave, which leads to strange LoS.

This is just SE of P4-02.19. Temple of Dumathoin.

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 1.44.20 PM.png

Quote Originally Posted by Dire Weasel View Post
    There's an odd occluder intersection in LMoP Wave Echo Cave, which leads to strange LoS.

This is just SE of P4-02.19. Temple of Dumathoin.

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 1.44.20 PM.png
    Thanks, I'll get that fixed next time I update LMoP.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

5E AaW U01: Dark Days in Stoneholme

Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    You can, yes. However I looked at that file the other day and unfortunately there are only a few maps that it is good for. Some of the HotDQ maps were changed a couple of months ago and their sizes changed which makes the LoS useless. If you want to use it download the file and place it in the moduledb folder inside your campaign folder. But be warned that it won't do for many of the maps.

I've started work on this one myself now that I finished DotMM, but it could be a while before I'm done depending on other projects.

Thanks.

PFRPG / 5E AaW Mini-Dungeon Tome

Zacchaeus, can you replace the Mini-Dungeon Tome I posted earlier with this one? I've confirmed that it works for both PFRPG and 5E. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Zacchaeus, can you replace the Mini-Dungeon Tome I posted earlier with this one? I've confirmed that it works for both PFRPG and 5E. Thanks!
    Both of these have now been included in the modules.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; July 2nd, 2020 at 10:47.

Both of these have now been included in the modules.
    Great. Thanks!

Has the latest update on LOS for DotMM already been released? When I look at the Player Maps LOS is included up to Map #17. Still missing LOS for Maps #18 - #23

Quote Originally Posted by blacksorn View Post
    Has the latest update on LOS for DotMM already been released? When I look at the Player Maps LOS is included up to Map #17. Still missing LOS for Maps #18 - #23
    Hi, Blacksorn, welcome to FG.

I only finished the final final few maps earlier this week and they haven't been released yet but should be in Tuesday's update.

Thread Information