Starfinder Playlist
Page 71 of 114 First ... 2161697071727381 ... Last

After deleting B03 from the vault and downloading again LoS was there.

Quote Originally Posted by thymon View Post
    Hi Steve, Thx a lot.

I put this file in : C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns\MyCampaign\moduledb
    But I can't see the LOS in my maps...

I make a mistake ?
    Hello Thymon,

Files the community is posting over here are all .XML files so this are no Moduls. We send them rather here for info and so Zacchareus can pick them (thatīs the man you need to ask up After that they will integrate those XML files into the modules (here on page 1 you find a list with all the modules people have done and are on the way to be done.). So sooner or later I think you will have them all integrated as far as you have purchased the module. For the XML file itself perhaps theirs a way to put these directly in the Campaigns Folder but that might not be the correct way to do it.

Have Fun!
    WIN 10 (x64 home)/FGC Ultimate & Basic license/FGU Ultimate license; Windows 10 x64 (home edition), DM (mostly) & Player of D&D, AD&D, PFRPG since 1992 (IRL with Fantasy Grounds VTT)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Flammang View Post
    Hello Thymon,

Files the community is posting over here are all .XML files so this are no Moduls. We send them rather here for info and so Zacchareus can pick them (thatīs the man you need to ask up After that they will integrate those XML files into the modules (here on page 1 you find a list with all the modules people have done and are on the way to be done.). So sooner or later I think you will have them all integrated as far as you have purchased the module. For the XML file itself perhaps theirs a way to put these directly in the Campaigns Folder but that might not be the correct way to do it.

Have Fun!
    Hi Steven ,

Thx for your information.

I've got another project right now so I won't be able to get to adding any new files soon. But they are all noted.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by thymon View Post
    Hi Steve, Thx a lot.

I put this file in : C:\Users\MyName\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns\MyCampaign\moduledb
    But I can't see the LOS in my maps...

I make a mistake ?
    I did this very thing and it works like a charm. Just make sure LOS is turned on in the map. Also need to make sure you have the same module the .xml is made for.

5e Mini-Dungeon #011: Buta No Shiro

5e Mini-Dungeon #011: Buta No Shiro
    Attached Files Attached Files

New user to Fantasy Grounds as we move our group to digital remote game for obvious reasons. The module we are doing did not have LOS so contributing.

5e Mini-Dungeon #012: Nekh-ta-Nebi

5e Mini-Dungeon #012: Nekh-ta-Nebi

I finally read through the whole thread, to see the latest update on DotMM. I did start and nearly finish the lower level of Skull Port, but as the rooms are all over the place, getting the walls straight is taking some time, especially as there isn't a keyboard shortcut to restrain the drawing of the lines.

I realise others are working on these, but wanted to contribute as well if possible. There are quite a few.

One issue I have found with these maps that have no colour or texture for the walls (cheers WOTC) is that the players can not distinguish between the Fog of War and the walls as both are black. Would it be possible for the GM to define the FoW colour similar to the dice so that where map colours are monochrome, some definition of the walls can be seen?

Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    I finally read through the whole thread, to see the latest update on DotMM. I did start and nearly finish the lower level of Skull Port, but as the rooms are all over the place, getting the walls straight is taking some time, especially as there isn't a keyboard shortcut to restrain the drawing of the lines.
    What do you mean by not being able to restrain the lines?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information