5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 63 of 114 First ... 1353616263646573113 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by AAWGAMES View Post
    5E B07: Beauty & Blood
    Done, I could only find a 5e version for this one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hello everyone. Without combing through 60+ pages of forums, is there an up to date list of DotMM line of sight maps that have been submitted, so I can tell what not to do. Or have they been all completed by the community by now?

Cheers

Reposted this just in case you haven`t seen it Zach cause I got no answer

oh, sorry saw the answer to late. Did not add occluders to smitework maps cause I thought they were not needed to be done for every module they are added, so no problem will do them and reposte updated xml file
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Steve Flammang; March 27th, 2020 at 22:47. Reason: answer added

Here is updated version of AP1 RotRL

I have done LOS for chapter 1 of Acq Inc. Adventure... Should I just post the xml file here?
    5E DM, Player, FG conversions, learning LUA, engineer, geek, Ultimate License, Unity Supporter.

DMs Guild Creator

AAWFGSWA00 A00: Crows Rest Island

AAWFGSWA00 A00: Crows Rest Island

Hello @Zacchaeus,

Can you possibly list of modules that now have LOS since some DID work and some DID NOT for 5E and PF?

For example:

AAW GAMES MODULES WITH LOS
    Module Name / 5E, PF
    Module Name / 5E
    Module Name / 5E, PF, SW

That would help me, I'll start an excel spreadsheet for each system and track these from here on out so I won't ask for this again. I just can't tell which were which when you replied with "this one worked for both systems" because the title wasn't shown and the product name isnt always in the body text - I know better in the future. Thank you!
    Jonathan

Are these being added automatically to owned items or do we need to find and add them ourselves?

Quote Originally Posted by Copernicus219 View Post
    Are these being added automatically to owned items or do we need to find and add them ourselves?
    There are being added automatically and will be updated when there is an update; usually on Tuesdays.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by AAWGAMES View Post
    Hello @Zacchaeus,

Can you possibly list of modules that now have LOS since some DID work and some DID NOT for 5E and PF?

For example:

AAW GAMES MODULES WITH LOS
    Module Name / 5E, PF
    Module Name / 5E
    Module Name / 5E, PF, SW

That would help me, I'll start an excel spreadsheet for each system and track these from here on out so I won't ask for this again. I just can't tell which were which when you replied with "this one worked for both systems" because the title wasn't shown and the product name isnt always in the body text - I know better in the future. Thank you!
    Jonathan
    Sorry, Jonathan. I completely forgot to update the post with your ones. I'll do that tomorrow.

Thread Information