5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 53 of 114 First ... 343515253545563103 ... Last
    Starfinder Society 1-01
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Starfinder Society 1-02
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Starfinder Society 1-03

Starfinder Society 1-04

Starfinder Society 1-05

Bloody hell, madman. Well done. I’ll get these into the modules soon (ish). I have visitors over the next few days so I’m not allowed on my computer
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hi! I am currently running a campaing on DotMM, may I map the LOS of the levels 4 to 14 and 16 to end? Did somebody else advanced on the topic?

Quote Originally Posted by AucaCoyan View Post
    Hi! I am currently running a campaing on DotMM, may I map the LOS of the levels 4 to 14 and 16 to end? Did somebody else advanced on the topic?
    Hi AucaCoyan, welcome to the community.

Yes you may, if you haven't already see post #8 above for the file that has the LOS done so far. Add that file into the moduledb folder in your campaign (you may need to create it if it doesn't exist) and you can then add the occluders for the other maps. Once you're done post the completed file here for me.

And jolly good on you.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Apparently the FGUpdater downloaded the lastest version of the maps by the module itself. Thanks for the update on DotMM! I'll map a level and post it. We try it out and if it's all good, I keep going
    Have a nice week!

Starfinder Society 1-06

Thread Information