DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 41 of 114 First ... 3139404142435191 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by tin_tinandcrew View Post
    Thanks for the welcome!

I've seen the first post but can't see any links to download the modules.
    The first post is telling you which modules have been updated only. There are no links. In order to see the LOS in action in those modules you will need, as LE points out, to own them; that is you will have needed to have bought the modules from the store or from Steam. You access them in the usual way via Library > modules > Load. If you haven't bought any of the modules then you won't be able to see any of the LOS.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The first post is telling you which modules have been updated only. There are no links. In order to see the LOS in action in those modules you will need, as LE points out, to own them; that is you will have needed to have bought the modules from the store or from Steam. You access them in the usual way via Library > modules > Load. If you haven't bought any of the modules then you won't be able to see any of the LOS.
    Oh so it's all done within FGU? That's awesome! I already own a fair amount of the modules I didn't realise that it was that easy hahah. Thank you so much for your help.

I seriously love how genuine and helpful this community is and the staff at FG are. Not only is FG an incredible tool but it's all more enjoyable because of that same community and staff. 😊

In Curse of Strahd, on the third floor of Death House - The secret door should be accessible from the balcony as well as from the Nursemaid's bedroom. Currently, it only has one entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by lavoiejh View Post
    In Curse of Strahd, on the third floor of Death House - The secret door should be accessible from the balcony as well as from the Nursemaid's bedroom. Currently, it only has one entrance.
    Fixed.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I am working through the LOS for Pathfinder Adventure Path #123: The Flooded Cathedral (Ruins of Azlant 3 of 6), and a few odd questions came up. I have tried to search the forums for answers, but these have eluded me.

1. Should the effects layers be included? Several of these maps are underwater maps, so if I add the effects layer for ocean will that be useful data to have included?
    2. Some of the maps are split between land and sea areas. Is there a way to limit an effects layer to just one part of the map?

WLP

No, to both questions. All you are concerned with is adding the LOS information onto the map.

Anything else would be for the DM to decide when the hp game is being played.

Well then, on that note here is the LOS file for Pathfinder Adventure Path #123: The Flooded Cathedral (Ruins of Azlant 3 of 6). If someone could give them a glance and make sure I have not done anything too far off the normal, that would be wonderful.

WLP
    Attached Files Attached Files

PotA LOS updated

PotA updated maps at this original post:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post452575

NOTE: I also went back over previously completed maps and cleaned up the doors and other "extra" nodes I could find.
    "Time is an illusion...lunch time doubly so."

I might have missed it , but is their a short-cut key for the "remove points"?

I find it quicker sometimes to just draw an occluder past another occluder then just remove the points so it snaps to the other occluder.
    "Time is an illusion...lunch time doubly so."

Quote Originally Posted by Halfront View Post
    I might have missed it , but is their a short-cut key for the "remove points"?

I find it quicker sometimes to just draw an occluder past another occluder then just remove the points so it snaps to the other occluder.
    I don't think so. You can use the delete key to delete points but I think that deletes them rather than removes them.

Thread Information