DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    They do if they were bought from the Smiteworks store. If they were bought from the AAW store, as I did, the updates here do not change them.
    So these modules are not being loaded by FantasyGrounds unless you put them in your module folder and are not auto loaded like all purchases from Steam or Smiteworks store?

Contact AAW store and ask them to add the LOS files to their downloads if that is the case. Looking at the store some of the modules say Line of Sight included, so maybe you need to redownload them.

Would there be any repercussions if he made a directory to put the files in and replaced moduledb in each campaign with a junction to that common directory (so all campaigns would go to a single directory for moduledb)?

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Would there be any repercussions if he made a directory to put the files in and replaced moduledb in each campaign with a junction to that common directory (so all campaigns would go to a single directory for moduledb)?
    Moduledb is a local database for changes to base modules in each campaign. If this directory was pointed to a single directory then every single change made to a FG module record within any campaign (not just LoS for maps) would be replicated across all campaigns for uses of that modules. This includes minor edits made in an ongoing campaign. I wouldn’t recommend doing this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

AaW Games Map Pack Volume 4

AaW Games Map Pack Volume 4 (confirmed for both 5E and PFRPG)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Seems the update of Empire of the Ghouls where

Empire of the Ghouls (5E Compatible)
    [Fixed] module name
    [Fixed] all maps to 1000px largest dimension
    [Updated] Map pins, grids on PC maps

Has done this:

Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 22.00.57.png

It's not every map, but it is most.

The grids on some maps have also been turned off. The resolution of the maps are now very low res.

This is from a clean campaign. But it's also screwed my live campaign.
    Last edited by spoonhead; October 25th, 2020 at 20:07.

Hi,

This Completed Project's XML files is available in a pack somewhere on a shared drive?

Thanks, Taszi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by reddragonstory View Post
    Hi,

This Completed Project's XML files is available in a pack somewhere on a shared drive?

Thanks, Taszi
    No, and its not needed. All of the xml posted here, once verified, is included in the modules so that when you download them in FGU they already have the LOS embedded in them and ready to use.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Some more digging, and it's quite clear that the XML file I submitted for these maps were never embedded in the module, and so the resizing of the maps has created a complete mess of the LoS in my campaign. The PC map quality is now awful, and I suppose there is nothing that can be done, other than redo all my maps again?

Also all the map pins have been removed from the player maps.

Seems the update of Empire of the Ghouls where

Empire of the Ghouls (5E Compatible)
    [Fixed] module name
    [Fixed] all maps to 1000px largest dimension
    [Updated] Map pins, grids on PC maps

Has done this:

Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 22.00.57.png

It's not every map, but it is most.

The grids on some maps have also been turned off. The resolution of the maps are now very low res.

This is from a clean campaign. But it's also screwed my live campaign.
    Last edited by spoonhead; October 26th, 2020 at 08:28.

Luckily I have FGU on my bootcamp partition, and hadn't updated, so was able to show the difference in quality.

Before the update (where my LoS data lines up)

Catacombs Original.PNG

And here's the same area afterwards.

Screenshot 2020-10-26 at 12.20.39.png

It loses a bit due to internet resolutions, but it's still noticeable. Screen resolution is the same in both Mac and Windows systems.

Blog Entries
    Luckily I have FGU on my bootcamp partition, and hadn't updated, so was able to show the difference in quality.

Before the update (where my LoS data lines up)

Catacombs Original.PNG

And here's the same area afterwards.

Screenshot 2020-10-26 at 12.20.39.png

It loses a bit due to internet resolutions, but it's still noticeable. Screen resolution is the same in both Mac and Windows systems.
    Thanks for posting this spoonhead. Those look very bad. Maps should not be resized to a 1000px max resolution, so I will have James follow up with the developer on this one to see about redoing it. The LOS should be updated whenever we resize a map if it already has LOS.

Thread Information