SWADE Playlist
Page 92 of 103 First ... 42829091929394102 ... Last
  1. #911
    This is not an issue with LoS using Unity, rather a feature request, and first I have to say, after testing with my players, I am really loving the way LoS is integrated. Likely there is a more proper place to place this, but I could not find it in the forums, and this was the closest place I could find. Would it be possible to have the LoS feature integrated with token facing, so that the facing of the token impact the LoS?

  2. #912
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    -7 UTC
    Posts
    12,440
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by jakemtl View Post
    This is not an issue with LoS using Unity, rather a feature request, and first I have to say, after testing with my players, I am really loving the way LoS is integrated. Likely there is a more proper place to place this, but I could not find it in the forums, and this was the closest place I could find. Would it be possible to have the LoS feature integrated with token facing, so that the facing of the token impact the LoS?
    The Wish List is here;
    http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

  3. #913
    OK, thank you! - I was not sure if that site was an official submission site for SmiteWorks, or a fan based project. Will go through that site and vote as well.

  4. #914
    LordEntrails's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    -7 UTC
    Posts
    12,440
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by jakemtl View Post
    OK, thank you! - I was not sure if that site was an official submission site for SmiteWorks, or a fan based project. Will go through that site and vote as well.
    Official, managed by the lead developer.

  5. #915
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebar77 View Post
    Here are a few modules to add for AAW:

    I do have a question about one of the maps: A24 - Return to Crypt of the Sun Lord map FG5EA24 topdown.

    I had an interesting staircase going over a tunnel. I added a four way secret door intersections thinking the DM could turn on or off the doors depending on which direction the players were moving through the map. Let me know if you have any thoughts.

    A10 - Icecrag Monastery is only DD5e
    Please check the PF1e and 3.5 for A17: Haunting at Rybalka Lodge and A24: Return to Crypt of the Sun Lord

    Thank you.
    Thanks Spacebar - these files are now included in the modules and should get released soon. I was unable to use the files for the PF modules since the maps are different sizes unfortunately.

    And, yes, that's exactly how I'd do the intersection as well since we can now draw single line walls which are toggleable (previously these were closed polygons which made it harder to do that).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

  6. #916
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,774
    Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    5e AaW Games Map Pack Volume 1
    The files for this one have now been included in the module.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

  7. #917
    I did the LOS for Starfinder: Dead Suns Part 3 - Splintered Worlds. It's my first one, so let me know if I messed anything up.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  8. #918
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,774
    Hey Curuthanir, thanks for taking part in this project. Here's some things for you to think about:

    Map: Skullcap Gorge - The terrain blocker you have drawn on the right of this map serves no useful purpose since it covers the entire area. So a token standing on the left of the map will see all the way to the right - which isn't your intention. You'll need to draw the occluder as a double row along the front edge - see the last video in this series to see what I mean https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...112#post492112
    Map: The Splice - I think the fence and walls around the building in the north east need occluders and also there a need for one at the back of the building on the top left. I can't really make out what thge buildings on the bottom row are and whether they have rooms inside them or what they are supposed to be. I think though that the outer wall should probably run parallel to the door otherwise it's going to stick out when the players see it. See Image below for what I mean. I don't know if there should be occluders inside the building as well - I just can't get what the map is showing me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

  9. #919
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Hey Curuthanir, thanks for taking part in this project. Here's some things for you to think about:

    Map: Skullcap Gorge - The terrain blocker you have drawn on the right of this map serves no useful purpose since it covers the entire area. So a token standing on the left of the map will see all the way to the right - which isn't your intention. You'll need to draw the occluder as a double row along the front edge - see the last video in this series to see what I mean https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...112#post492112
    Map: The Splice - I think the fence and walls around the building in the north east need occluders and also there a need for one at the back of the building on the top left. I can't really make out what thge buildings on the bottom row are and whether they have rooms inside them or what they are supposed to be. I think though that the outer wall should probably run parallel to the door otherwise it's going to stick out when the players see it. See Image below for what I mean. I don't know if there should be occluders inside the building as well - I just can't get what the map is showing me.
    I'll look at the video for the double row you mention in the Gorge map.
    For the Slice map, I wasn't sure if I should do occluders for the chain fence, because I was letting the characters see inside. I'll look at that left building, the way they did the map is just... odd. As for the buildings in the bottom row, I was trying to let the characters see the outside of the building, but the map is again... odd... the way it depicts the rooms inside of the building.

  10. #920
    Zacchaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    14,774
    For the fence you can make it a terrain occluder if you want. If you do then probably make the door terrain as well. Mind you i didn't read the text that much so if the door is locked then walls and door would be the only way to go I think. And I agree I just can't make out what the rooms inside those houses are supposed to be at all.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea to the wish list http://fg2app.idea.informer.com/

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DMsGuild

Log in

Log in