5E Character Create Playlist
Page 114 of 114 First ... 1464104112113114
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    I see that Mummy's Mask (PF1) has been completed for AP1&2. Is anyone continuing on the rest?
    I’m doing them as we play the AP, and have just started on AP3

Ok, thought all LOS for maps were created and maintained here. Thanks for fixing.

Blog Entries
    We are no longer accepting LOS data files using the old extract tool. All XML data files should be generated in version 4.1 of FGU and then posted to this new thread:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...1-and-up-only)

If you are in the middle of a project, those definitions should automatically update and work with version 4.1, but once you edit in v 4.1, it will no longer work in previous versions.

Quote Originally Posted by Curuthanir View Post
    Here is the LOS for Starfinder: Against the Aeon Throne Part 3 - The Rune Drive Gambit.

I used the windows occluders for the catwalks, so the that players might be able to see the catwalk above them, but couldn't move onto it. Otherwise, much easier than AP2 was.
    This one has now been updated. Thanks Curuthanir - and you have the distinction of submitting the final xml files for 4.0.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information