Starfinder Playlist
Page 110 of 114 First ... 1060100108109110111112 ... Last
    Is there any chance anyone is doing the maps from Eberron: Rising from the Last War? It'd be really useful if those were ready to go and I didn't have to do them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittenhugs View Post
    Is there any chance anyone is doing the maps from Eberron: Rising from the Last War? It'd be really useful if those were ready to go and I didn't have to do them myself.
    This one was done some time ago. I’m not at my computer to check but the maps for the adventure are certainly done. I can’t remember if I also did the ones in the reference or not (I think I did)
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Hello. I wanted to ask if Curse of the Crimson Throne LOS has been added? A while back people were saying that it had been added, or was about to be added, and I'll be playing it in two weeks, so it'd be good to know...

Welcome to FG.

According to the store page the LOS has been done for that one.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Welcome to FG.

According to the store page the LOS has been done for that one.
    Maybe someone should add it to the OP list then, if that's correct? I am worried because it's not on the list, so maybe the store page is wrong.

Only those projects which have been submitted in this thread are on this list. In other cases the developer has added the LOS themselves or the modules came out after this project started and so were developed with LOS on them. So the list at the start of this thread is not definitive so you should go by the store page. In fact the list is somewhat redundant now. Also I might have just forgotten to add it to the list if it was submitted through this thread but I’m not going to read through all one thousand posts to check. If you already have the module (which I assume you have if you are going to be running it) you’ll see the LOS on it.

AAW Games A22: Saatman's Throne (5E)

AAW Games A22: Saatman's Throne for 5E only
    Attached Files Attached Files

AAW Games A18: Storm’s Wake (5E / PFRPG)

Adventure a Week Games A18: Storm’s Wake

The files are different for 5E and Pathfinder.

5E is named Storm's Wake. PFRPG is named FGPFA18%3A Storm's Wake.

Note that the PFRPG version has several more maps than the 5E version...
    Attached Files Attached Files

I am going to tackle the following:

RMC: Dun Cru
    RMC: Shadow World: Tales from the Green Gryphon Inn
    RMC: A Wedding at Axebridge

Thread Information