5E Character Create Playlist
Page 101 of 114 First ... 519199100101102103111 ... Last
    If LoS information is submitted, can this be added to the module manually so that any new campaign where the module is loaded, the LoS information is available automatically. I understand that you can drop the LoS information into a campaign’s moduledb folder, but was hoping that didn’t need to be done every time. There are a number of modules that I bought away from Smiteworks, so the updates doesn’t work for them. I know that LoS info has been added as they have posted them in this thread.

Just seen the update post for yesterday. I see the Empire of the Ghouls has had an update, but didn’t get the LoS update I submitted a few weeks back. If there’s a problem with what I submitted, happy to sort, or if it’s not good enough, then some feedback would help me try and do it better in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The tactical maps one isn't an occluder file and I don't know what you've done in the Morty one so I'm not willing to risk updating and causing issues. If you tell me what the glitches are I can fix them.
    What is the name of the occluder file for Tactical Maps?

I removed the "terrain" from the Orc Feast room - it is not necessary - tables and chairs would not block sight, which was a mistake I made when I did it initially. I also tidied up some of the doorways. It won't cause issues, it the one I submitted originally (with a tiny update).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    If LoS information is submitted, can this be added to the module manually so that any new campaign where the module is loaded, the LoS information is available automatically. I understand that you can drop the LoS information into a campaign’s moduledb folder, but was hoping that didn’t need to be done every time. There are a number of modules that I bought away from Smiteworks, so the updates doesn’t work for them. I know that LoS info has been added as they have posted them in this thread.
    You can add it manually, but you shouldn't need to once it's in the update system. Though note that if you have modified a map, you will need to do a Revert Changes on it to get the new LOS info for it.

Hopefully where ever you bought the external module from you can just go re-download it from there and it will have been updated.
    Just seen the update post for yesterday. I see the Empire of the Ghouls has had an update, but didn’t get the LoS update I submitted a few weeks back. If there’s a problem with what I submitted, happy to sort, or if it’s not good enough, then some feedback would help me try and do it better in the future.
    If the list in the City Hall says the LOS was updated, then you just need to Revert changes after an update. If not, we will ahve to leave it to Mr Z to reply.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

That’s the issue. The company sent over the xml files to you, but haven’t updated the originals on their site, so it looks like i have to find them on this thread and use them as and when.

That’s the issue. The company sent over the xml files to you, but haven’t updated the originals on their site, so it looks like i have to find them on this thread and use them as and when.
    What files are we talking about. As far as I am aware I've updated every module that I got LoS info for in this thread. It is certainly possible that I missed one though.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    What files are we talking about. As far as I am aware I've updated every module that I got LoS info for in this thread. It is certainly possible that I missed one though.
    The issue is that I bought them from their site, not here, so the modules don’t get updated from the weekly update. I was just asking if there is a way to amend the module manually, so I don’t have to remember to add the xml file every time I add them to a new campaign. They are the AAW mini-dungeon modules.

The issue is that I bought them from their site, not here, so the modules don’t get updated from the weekly update. I was just asking if there is a way to amend the module manually, so I don’t have to remember to add the xml file every time I add them to a new campaign. They are the AAW mini-dungeon modules.
    Hmm. I don't have an answer for you. Not sure why they're modules don't have the LoS on them. Everyone can access the tool so they should be able to add the LoS themselves. But if they don't then the only option would be to add the files to the moduledb folder.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I can confirm that the mini-dungeon modules are being pushed out with the LoS updates in them and show up in all campaigns without manually copying the xml file into moduledb.

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    I can confirm that the mini-dungeon modules are being pushed out with the LoS updates in them and show up in all campaigns without manually copying the xml file into moduledb.
    They do if they were bought from the Smiteworks store. If they were bought from the AAW store, as I did, the updates here do not change them.

Thread Information