5E Character Create Playlist
Page 104 of 114 First ... 45494102103104105106 ... Last

5E: AAW A07: Alchemist’s Errand

Adventure a Week Games A07: Alchemist’s Errand - this is only for 5E.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Thanks for confirming that, Trenloe. Zacchaeus had said (in this post, from August 28th) that he'd added the LoS for part 5 in, which is why I was looking at those maps.
    I did in fact added the occluder files to part five of the module back in August; I'll check with James to make sure that the module has been properly released.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Flammang View Post
    Hi Zacch,
    Here is Chapter 6 for the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path. So this is all finished now
    Thanks Steve for your sterling effort. The module has now been updated.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    AaW Games Map Pack Volume 4 (confirmed for both 5E and PFRPG)
    Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Adventure a Week Games A07: Alchemist’s Errand - this is only for 5E.
    Both modules now updated; thanks again GK

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Thanks Steve for your sterling effort. The module has now been updated.
    Thanks, Zacchaeus and Steve, for doing this! I've just run an update, but I'm not seeing the LoS data in chapters 5 or 6 - is there a delay after you announce it in here before it's available in the updater?

Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Thanks, Zacchaeus and Steve, for doing this! I've just run an update, but I'm not seeing the LoS data in chapters 5 or 6 - is there a delay after you announce it in here before it's available in the updater?
    Well yes. I'm just saying that I've updated the files. James then needs to release those files to the patch system. It's likely that the ones mentioned above will be released a week on Tuesday (but that's a guess).

Got it - thanks!

Hey Doug, I was planning to start doing this for the Iron Gods series when I stumbled across this thread. I've also just started NaNoWriMo, so if you need it done ASAP someone else might get it done faster. If not, I'll send you modules as I get them done.

Do you know if FGU has any issues with using drawing tablets? (XP-Pen 22 Pro) So far I've been able to use it on Dungeon Painter Studio but I thought I'd inquire in the event something pops up. Now back to my 1667 words for the day.

Cheers
    Last edited by ithix; November 2nd, 2020 at 13:49.

This was a short one.. Starfinder - Abattoir 8
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...d=IPFGSFIGGGA8

E1 - E5 (all encounters)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by ithix View Post
    Hey Doug, I was planning to start doing this for the Iron Gods series when I stumbled across this thread. I've also just started NaNoWriMo, so if you need it done ASAP someone else might get it done faster. If not, I'll send you modules as I get them done.

Do you know if FGU has any issues with using drawing tablets? (XP-Pen 22 Pro) So far I've been able to use it on Dungeon Painter Studio but I thought I'd inquire in the event something pops up. Now back to my 1667 words for the day.

Cheers
    If what you are wanting to do isn't listed in the first post then no-one is doing it. If you want me to put you down for it I'll update the first post; but I'll need more info on the actual module titles since I'm not familiar with Iron Gods.

And I don't know if your pen thingie will work or not. I suspect it won't but I don't know enough about such shenanigans to say for sure.
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; November 5th, 2020 at 09:08.

Thread Information