Starfinder Playlist
Page 97 of 114 First ... 47879596979899107 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by spoonhead View Post
    Well, I went ahead and finished all the maps in Empire of the Ghouls, a module by Kobold Press. I did try and contact them to ask if they were working on LoS for FGU, but go no reply. Anyway, here's the XML file. I hope all is ok, but if there are any issues or problems, please shout out.
    Thanks spoonhead; I've updated the module to include your work,
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quick request. Can we get the completed list updated to include what ruleset the maps are for?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike
    Official Grey Beard
    1. I actually have a grey beard
    2. I have been playing RPGs since 1978.

Quote Originally Posted by mhossom View Post
    Quick request. Can we get the completed list updated to include what ruleset the maps are for?
    The easiest way to find out if a module has LoS added is to look in the store. I don't remember what ruleset all of the modules are for but if you are familiar with it then you'll know which modules are available for that ruleset (I imagine). Note that there are more modules with LoS added than are listed in the completed list. That list just details the modules that have been done via this thread.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I cleaned up the caves a lot following Zacchaeus' suggestions. Here is my latest version. I did consider adding terrain to the stairwells not shown on the maps, but that needs to wait until I get more time.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks, schwai, I've updated the module with your files.

PFRPG The Mummys Mask AP2 Empty Graves LOS XML

Here is PFRPG The Mummys Mask AP2 Empty Graves

Finally got around to the last couple of maps
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by brochr View Post
    Here is PFRPG The Mummys Mask AP2 Empty Graves

Finally got around to the last couple of maps
    Jolly Good. I've updated the module with your files.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    ToA has been done - some time ago and the occluders are there. Make sure you are testing in a new campaign. If you have changed any maps in an existing campaign then the occluders probably won't show. If you still can't see the occluders find the file WOTC5ETOA.dat and delete it and update FGU.
    I tried all the tips about the missing LoS information on Tomb on Annihilation (ToA).
    I deleted WOTC5ETOA.dat in the Vault folder and updated (it redownloaded that file). I created a new campaign and tried again.
    I know that it worked in the past, but didnt change anything since it was on an other pc

What do you mean by 'created a new map?'. All of the maps in ToA have the LoS built in so you would open the maps and images folder and open one of the player maps and the LoS is there ready for you. Can you show me a screenshot of one of the maps from ToA; unlock it and then click on the wall icon at the top menu and take a screenshot - including the name of the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    What do you mean by 'created a new map?'. All of the maps in ToA have the LoS built in so you would open the maps and images folder and open one of the player maps and the LoS is there ready for you. Can you show me a screenshot of one of the maps from ToA; unlock it and then click on the wall icon at the top menu and take a screenshot - including the name of the map.
    FGUToALoS.jpg

I just opened the map, enabled LoS through that d20 Icon and the eye
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information