5E Character Create Playlist

AAW Games: Breath of the Goddess (5E)

Adventure a Week Games: Shattered Heart Adventure Path #3: Breath of the Goddess for 5E
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Sulimo View Post
    RMC: Dún Crú
    Thanks Sulimo and sorry it's taken so long to get back to you. There's a couple of things

Map: 2nd Lvl I'd make the balcony a window occluder since that will stop movement but not sight. You've missed a bit of wall from the northern wall of the room second from the left.
    Map: 5th Level You've missed a small bit of wall in the east side of the room on the bottom left.

On a general point about terrain occluders. In the Ground level and 1st level maps you've covered the entire area with a terrain occluder. However this means that as soon as a token enters this area they'll see the entirety of that area - which may not be the intended result. If you are looking at a pile of something then you should not be able to see behind that pile so the occluders should reflect that. You could have small occluders scattered around which interfere with LoS or you could have one bigger one in the middle or a combination of both. (see the image for one possible way too do it).
    In this case I don't think it matters much since there's nothing in the text that says the pile is all that high; but something to tuck away for future refference.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Finished up the other two RMC adventures.

A Wedding at Axebridge is a strange one, pretty much all of the maps are a single room. I did what I thought best.

Additionally, I would like to point out a slight issue with one of the Maps in A Wedding at Axebridge; Temple Room 4, the Pin for this map is actually out side of the map itself. It is easy to miss if the map only opens to the Room itself. I think I only noticed it because I was creating the LoS lines and had the map larger than the actual graphical image.
    In map 9-10 of Wedding there's a small bit of wall missing from the room at the bottom right. (And I see what you mean about the maps for this one - strange but I agree you've done what's best).
    In the Inn_Main from Tale you've missed a section of wall from the northwest portion of the map.

Well done no all of these; just add all your amended files to a new post and I'll get them into the modules.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    AAW B14: Battle for Bridgefort for 5E only
    Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    Adventure a Week Games: Shattered Heart Adventure Path #3: Breath of the Goddess for 5E
    Cheers GK, occluders now added to both of these modules.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    In map 9-10 of Wedding there's a small bit of wall missing from the room at the bottom right. (And I see what you mean about the maps for this one - strange but I agree you've done what's best).
    In the Inn_Main from Tale you've missed a section of wall from the northwest portion of the map.

Well done no all of these; just add all your amended files to a new post and I'll get them into the modules.
    Apologies with those two. Here are the updated files. Took me far too long to spot the one in Room 9-10.

I see that Mummy's Mask (PF1) has been completed for AP1&2. Is anyone continuing on the rest?

Apologies with those two. Here are the updated files. Took me far too long to spot the one in Room 9-10.
    Thanks Sulimo, I've added all of the files you submitted to the modules. Cheers.

Here is the LOS for Starfinder: Against the Aeon Throne Part 3 - The Rune Drive Gambit.

I used the windows occluders for the catwalks, so the that players might be able to see the catwalk above them, but couldn't move onto it. Otherwise, much easier than AP2 was.

The map-3-Players from the Dungeon Master Guide has two errors:
    - in the room with the pit trap, a wall has not been marked as such.
    - one room above that, a small piece of wall dividing the room is missing.
    Optional:
    - the pit trap could use the experimental pit functionality.
    I repaired these in my own map, but with some additional editing for my own purposes. I'll gladly do it again to repair the main map, but maybe the original editor prefers to do it him/herself.

I added the LoS to that before pits were available. I'll take a note to fix the other bits. Also can you report such errors in the bugs thread rather than here please. Otherwise I'm likely to miss them.

Thread Information