5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

/reload not working

Updated this morning and the /reload command no longer seems to be reloading the ruleset. Instead, I have to log out back to the launcher and reload the campaign from there.
    "Everything started as somebody's daydream." -- Larry Niven

its working fine for me this morning.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

I use /reload all the time. There was no Live update of the client this morning; and I'm running the Beta with reload regularly.

Remember, you can not reload if any player clients are connected.

Regards,
    JPG

I don't have a player client connected. It acts like it reloads, but I noticed that the version number on my ruleset doesn't update nor does the behavior until I actually log out and log back in. I've recorded a video of exactly what I'm seeing: https://www.dropbox.com/s/14bn6ts4tw...01-40.mkv?dl=0.

Any metadata for the rulesets will not get updated on a reload, which includes announcements. This is a known limitation of the reload command.

Regards,
    JPG

Announcements have been updating on /reload for me up until this morning. Also, other changes made to the ruleset don't change until I do the log out to launcher first.

Not sure what to say. I'm looking at the code that's been in place for a while; and the announcements are read as part of the metadata at the launch screen when we refresh the ruleset list. The metadata does not get updated when /reload is used; it just reloads all the data files. This is actually expected.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information