5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 90 of 114 First ... 40808889909192100 ... Last
    Pretty sure this is a longshot, but are there any plans to release LOS definitions for the Zacchaeus Dragon Heist map pack?

Quote Originally Posted by mdrichey View Post
    Pretty sure this is a longshot, but are there any plans to release LOS definitions for the Zacchaeus Dragon Heist map pack?
    I've thought about it on and off. But it depends on what time I have available and my desire to work on more LoS. It's kinda tedious
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    I'm not seeing this. All of the ToA maps have LoS as far as I can see.

Test in a new campaign and if you still have a problem then find the file WOTC5ETOA.dat in your vault folder; delete it and update FG. If there isn't an issue in a new campaign then I'm guessing that you have overwritten or amended the maps in some way in the campaign. If so try right clicking over the map in the images list and select revert changes. (You can do the same for the module in the activation window - but that will revert all the changes you made to anything in the module which you may not want).
    I tried all three, errors occured in the new campaign as well. There are two different Map-Folders from this module: "Battlemaps - D&D Tomb Of Annihilation" and "Battlemaps - DD Tomb Of Annihilation". I surely did not create these! The maps in the First folder are fine, the maps on the second are lacking the LOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascalon View Post
    I tried all three, errors occured in the new campaign as well. There are two different Map-Folders from this module: "Battlemaps - D&D Tomb Of Annihilation" and "Battlemaps - DD Tomb Of Annihilation". I surely did not create these! The maps in the First folder are fine, the maps on the second are lacking the LOS.
    I'm not sure what is going on here. There should only be one group called Battlemaps - D&D Tomb of Annihilation. Originally it may well have been DD but that was changed a very long time ago. If your campaign has been going for a long time it could be that it was DD when you started it and any maps that you played or amended would be in the moduldb folder and so overwrite the maps in the actual module. This might explain why you are seeing two folders. However reverting changes on the module or testing in a new campaign would remove any such maps as would deleting the module and updating FG to force it to download.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Some AAW modules to add

Here are a few modules to add for AAW:

I do have a question about one of the maps: A24 - Return to Crypt of the Sun Lord map FG5EA24 topdown.

I had an interesting staircase going over a tunnel. I added a four way secret door intersections thinking the DM could turn on or off the doors depending on which direction the players were moving through the map. Let me know if you have any thoughts.

A10 - Icecrag Monastery is only DD5e
    Please check the PF1e and 3.5 for A17: Haunting at Rybalka Lodge and A24: Return to Crypt of the Sun Lord

Thank you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Screen shots of example LoS setup

Gentlemen,

I have watched the videos for the basic use of creating the LoS for the maps. Would it also be possible to add a small library of screen shots (I have seen some really good ones throughout this thread) that can be used as good examples of LoS setup? Maybe include a link in the video post#1.

Examples may be:
    Stairs in buildings
    Cliff faces
    Forests
    Example rooms with items such as chairs, shelves, coffins, etc
    Multi levels in a room or site
    Magic barriers producing walls/obstruction for players

Among others that can be used so people can see what may be considered correct. This way we can also have a little more continuity across all maps.

Just a thought. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spacebar77 View Post
    Gentlemen,

I have watched the videos for the basic use of creating the LoS for the maps. Would it also be possible to add a small library of screen shots (I have seen some really good ones throughout this thread) that can be used as good examples of LoS setup? Maybe include a link in the video post#1.

Examples may be:
    Stairs in buildings
    Cliff faces
    Forests
    Example rooms with items such as chairs, shelves, coffins, etc
    Multi levels in a room or site
    Magic barriers producing walls/obstruction for players

Among others that can be used so people can see what may be considered correct. This way we can also have a little more continuity across all maps.

Just a thought. Thank you.
    I like this idea. I think some of this is captured in the Wiki, but not all of it? At least I thought it was, but not finding it at the moment...

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Flammang View Post
    Finally here is LOS for Rise of the Runelords Chapter 3: The Hook Mountain

1. Fort Rannick-First Floor
    2. Fort Rannick-Ground Floor
    3. Fort Rannick-Second Floor
    4. Fort Rannick-Underneath
    5. Hook Mountain Clanhold
    6. Hook Mountain region
    7. Skull’s crossing
    8. SmiteworksBattleMap_Cave03
    9. SmiteworksBattleMap_outdoor2 (no)
    10. SmiteworksBattleMap_outdoor2-2(no)
    11. The Graul Homestead
    12. Turtleback Ferry
    13. Varisia (no)

Tried my best for map 6 and 12 (seems not too bad for me) but not so sure if they are as needed so just let me know if I have to review something.

Have a nice day you'all
    Steve Flammang aka KingGraan
    Is it possible to manually add this into your campaign? If so, how?

Quote Originally Posted by mozmonar View Post
    Is it possible to manually add this into your campaign? If so, how?
    The LOS has already been included in the module.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrichey View Post
    Says DotMM is done, but will there be LOS for Lower, Middle and Upper Skullport? I do see it for Skull Island.
    No, I didn’t add occluders for those areas.

Thread Information