DICE PACKS BUNDLE

SFS 1-01 The Commencement (August 22nd 18.00 UTC)

Wanting to get my feet wet as an online SFS GM, I figured i'd run this scenario. it is especially targeted at new players, but as it is repeatable, anyone can join in.

Please schedule around 4 1/2 hours for the game.

About the scenario:

A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-2.

All Starfinders complete their training by conferring with Guidance—a network of uploaded personalities embodying paragons from the Starfinder Society's history. Before receiving the blessing of Guidance, the PCs must meet with and assist critical missions on behalf of key leaders of the Society's leading factions. With the events of the Scoured Stars Incident still fresh in everyone's memory, there's plenty that needs doing to set the Society back on track.

The Commencement is a replayable scenario designed to help introduce players to the factions of the Starfinder Society and areas of importance on Absalom Station.

Written by Eleanor Ferron.

Scenario Tags: Repeatable

Technical details:

We will use Fantasy Grounds (I have an Ultimate license) and Teamspeak.

Steps before the game:

Make sure to both apply here as well as in the game calendar, stating which character you'd like to play.

If you apply, make sure you send me your previous chronicle sheet of the character you want to apply this chronicle to (if you already have any chronicle sheet) either here or on Discord (Fantasy Grounds channel). If it is your first SFS game, I'll at least need your Paizo Organized Play # and your faction.

If you haven't already, also make sure to either build the character on FG yourself (and send it to me) or make an appointment to build it on my server

Make sure you have updated Fantasy Grounds.

FG alias and Teamspeak server can be found under GM annnouncements in the game calendar.

Other notes:

Also make sure to track your purchases on the Inventory Tracking Sheet.

Since that's a Thursday, I won't be able to join. I have a regular home campaign on Thursdays (in the rare event that a session is canceled, I'd be able to join, but I'll only know that shortly before).
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

If you need me to get a legal table let me know.

If there is a chance that Stephan is playing, count me in as well! (If I am able to work-wise), I will be there. Applying now - Just have to make sure I have a character prepared that did not do this one yet.

Count me in.

P.D: Is there a chance that you open the server earlier to build my character there?
    Last edited by Saqcat; August 22nd, 2019 at 08:33.

The server is open, and will stay open, it's the same one we used tuesday

Thank you!

forget what I said, it was just taking a long time to load xD
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information