DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 41 of 46 First ... 313940414243 ... Last

Clock Adjuster

Clock Adjuster Panel.png

Current Hours/Minutes/Day/Month/Year - can be adjusted with CTRL + mousewheel.

Add Hours - can be adjusted by clicking and typing into the box or by CTRL + mousewheel. When double-clicked, it will advance time by the indicated number of hours.
    Add Minutes - can be adjusted by clicking and typing into the box or by CTRL + mousewheel. When double-clicked, it will advance time by the indicated number of minutes.
    Add Days - can be adjusted by clicking and typing into the box or by CTRL + mousewheel. When double-clicked, it will advance time by the indicated number of days.
    Add Label - When double-clicked, it will advance time by the indicated number of hours and minutes and daysspecified in the fields in the corresponding row.

Advance to 6AM - advances time to the next 6am with a single click.
    Advance to 12AM - advances time to the next 12am with a single click.
    Advance to 6PM - advances time to the next 6pm with a single click.
    Advance to 12PM - advances time to the next 12PM with a single click.
    The panel can be moved by right-clicking and unlocking it's position with a single click.

Events List.png
    Events Record.png
    Events List: - opens a window that you can right-click within to create "events". set a date for an event and when that time has been reached or passed, a message will be sent to the chat. Right-click to delete window or events. Events can be shared; chat messages can be hidden. if an event has the same name as an existing table, the table will roll upon triggering.

Reminders.png
    Reminders - opens a window that you can right-click within to create "reminders". Set the duration for the reminder to repeat, activate it, set it to GM Visible Only or Visible to All. If a reminder has the same name as an existing table, the table will roll upon triggering.

Travel Manager.png
    Travel Manager: - opens a window that allows you to set a distance, speed, and number of days/hours to travel. Will automatically advance time while tracking distance covered and sending a chat message with details. This message can be set to Visible Only to GM, or Visible to All.

NPC's and Combat Tracker

NPC Human Setup.png
    Human NPC's:
    • Humans must have their Type set to "NPC" and "Human" as shown in image above
    • Human NPC's will roll on a “PANIC ROLL” or “SPACE COMBAT PANIC ROLL” table and a “CRITICAL INJURIES” table when they reach 0 hp
    • Human and Synthetic NPC's can hold items
    • Skills automatically add attribute points

NPC Synthetic Setup.png
    Synthetic NPC's:
    • Synthetics must have their Type set to "NPC" and "Synth" as shown in image above
    • Synth NPC's will roll on the "CRITICAL INJURIES ON SYNTHETICS" table when they reach 0 HP.
    • Human and Synthetic NPC's can hold items
    • Skills automatically add attribute points.

NPC Creature Setup.png
    Creature/Xenomorph NPC's:
    • Creature/Xenomorph NPC's must have their Type set to "Creature" and "NPC" as shown in image above
    • Creature/Xenomorph NPC's roll attacks from a table defined in the "Attacks" field (i.e. "XENOMORPH ATTACKS" if you have typed "XENOMORPH" into the previously mentioned field)
      Creature/Xenomorph NPC's roll critical injuries from a table defined in the "CRIT-INJ" field (i.E. "CRITICAL INJURIES ON XENOMORPHS" if you have entered "XENOMORPHS" into the previously mentioned field)
    • Skills add Attribute points

Combat Tracker:
    • NPC gear and special abilities/talents are readily available for convenience here
    • Crit-Inj and ATTACKS fields are readily available for on-the-fly changes
    • can change the character type; NPC for creatures, Synth for synthetic rules, and Human for human rules
    • critical injuries and panic rolls are automatically rolled when health reaches 0
    • Initiative can be drawn from the CT "Menu".
    • can set Round/Turn/Shift time from fields at the bottom of the CT
    • can change the type of Panic Roll table that will be rolled on from button at bottom of CT.

TIP: For NPC's with a speed greater than 1, before drawing initiative, right click on the combat tracker to add an entry. Name that entry something like "Drone's Second Turn".
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; June 12th, 2020 at 05:53.

Vehicles

Vehicles 1.png
    Vehicles 2.png
    Vehicles can have their type changed by clicking the button beside "Type".

Starships:
    • Rolls are made from the character sheet containing the vehicle in the vehicle list
    • Damage can be adjusted like health points
    • Minor Damage button will roll on table named "MINOR COMPONENT DAMAGE"
    • Major Damage button will roll on table named "MAJOR COMPONENT DAMAGE"
    • Starships can hold various types of items, including Armaments, countermeasures, Upgrades, Internal Modules and a storage section for items.
    • Components can be marked as broken

EEVs:
    • Rolls are made from the character sheet containing the vehicle in the vehicle list
    • Component Damage button will roll on table named "COMPONENT DAMAGE"

Vehicles:
    • Component Damage button will roll on table named "COMPONENT DAMAGE"
    • Vehicles cover the basis for air/ground/sea vehicles.
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; June 12th, 2020 at 05:40.

Starsystems/Planets/Colonies

Starsystem Planet Colony Notes.png

Glorified note templates for setting-building

General Purpose:
    • Create Starsystems and place their pins on a star map for easy player/gm navigation/research
    • create template systems/planets/colonies that can be quickly dropped and modified into a parent or onto the map
    • place templates on tables for easier random generation

Changelog

--testing needed!!
    -new time checking script for starving/freezing/dehydrated conditions, consumable tracking, radiation. some functions require a player to have the character sheet.
    -new sections for month and year added to clock adjuster.
    -added round tracking (extreme strength) for radiation and time in general.
    -rounds now count to time in the form of seconds based on what's defined on your character sheet.
    -rounds do not count towards the actual calendar/clock, only in the background. this may need tweaking. either never set rounds to 0, or when you do, set minutes to accommodate the change.
    -added some buttons that will advance time to the next 6AM, 12PM, 6PM or 12AM (buttons courtesy of SirMotte for the Clock Adjuster extension born from this)
    -placed the code to set the dateinminutes in a couple more spots, but still is not in the calendar itself, so be careful adjusting time with the calendar and not the adjusters I've made
    -events have been added to the clock adjuster. see here for details
    -fixed up "events" a bit. was getting some errors on FGC. while they appear to be fixed, adjusting minutes on FGC for some reason do not work appropriately with the new "events" feature, while it appears to work fine on FGU. more testing required
    zombielord update
    -events manager adjustments (there's a button to add a log entry now, rather than creating one on locking the record)
    -calendar logs created by event manager will place text from event into calendar log. it will place the text in the player section if set to visible to all, or to the gm section if set to visible to gm.
    -added travel manager
    -made some adjustments so travel manager was easier to see.
    -changed parsecs to miles, as one can simply use the add-days button by double-clicking. might work on allowing parsecs in travel manager later.
    -fixed error message when leaving the campaign in classic.
    -calendar logs are now one per day again.
    -fixed inability to drop items into NPC stat blocks
    -few minor changes and fixes
    -fixed NPC's not being able to roll close combat with weapons
    -Fixed bug where some functions bound to a "Turn" were not behaving appropriately
    -added Reminder feature from Clock Adjuster extension
    -fixed bug where months were not being counted
    -reminders and events now roll on a table when triggered if the name of the reminder or event is the exact same as an existing table.
    -fixed bug with PC health and the database errors.
    -combat tracker adjustments
    -minor fixes for events causing an error
    -minor fix for critical injuries causing an error
    -fix for bug with health
    -fix for radiation (should now behave appropriately

--fix for mobility roll errors, maybe a few other things, it's been a while and i may or may not have picked away at it haha oops
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; July 11th, 2020 at 05:27.

Items

items.png

Type: click to change the type of item to various types with various fields to fill out

Items with Food and Water that are kept in a player character's inventory will count towards their Food and Water Supplies.

Items with Power and Air that are kept in a player character's inventory and set to "Equipped" will count towards their Power and Air Supplies.

Items that are Combat Weapons or Ranged Weapons that are kept in a player characters inventory and set to "Equipped" will show up in the "Weapons List" on their main tab and the appropriate combat rolls can be made from the "Bonus" fields of the player's sheet. "CC" will roll with Close Combat while any other "Ranged" option will roll with Ranged Combat. See Character Sheets or NPC's and Combat Tracker for more.

Items that are Armor that are kept in a player characters inventory and set to "Equipped", will show up in the player's list of Armor on their main tab and in the inventory. Armor Rolls can be made from the character sheet from the "Armor Rating" fields.

Items that are Internal Modules, Upgrades, Countermeasures, or Armaments are intended for vehicles/starships/eev's. Armaments and Countermeasures can only be rolled from when they are in a vehicle and that vehicle is in a character sheet. See Vehicles for more.
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; June 12th, 2020 at 05:45.

I think that all those posts deserve a new tutorial video

Quote Originally Posted by Pepor View Post
    I think that all those posts deserve a new tutorial video
    Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    Oh, yeah. I agree.
    Yeah I was thinking if I break them all down like this that maybe I can make quick little videos rather than a big hour long video. Would be easier to accomplish smaller videos at a time.

I keep starting them then run out of time after messing up multiple times haha

My group will be running a quick cinematic game tomorrow using this ruleset, i just got finished plugging in all the information from the rulebook into it. Thanks a lot for all the hard work! everything seems really straight forward. i will let you know if my group runs into any issues, but its all looking pretty rock solid.

Thread Information