STAR TREK 2d20
Page 32 of 46 First ... 22303132333442 ... Last
    just fixed up the conditions and "stressed" button affiliation and automatic rolls will now occur for starvation and thirst.

edit: changes were to record_char_main_2.xml, there were also some structural code i changed for armor rolls and stuff, mostly referencing the DB rather than the control value

also, for the automatic rolls to occur, a player must be in control of the PC.
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; April 28th, 2020 at 04:43.

Could it be that strength based skills dont roll properly. have 1 heavy machinery + 4 strength and if i click it it rolls: 3 dices ?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverwolf75 View Post
    Could it be that strength based skills dont roll properly. have 1 heavy machinery + 4 strength and if i click it it rolls: 3 dices ?
    right, i see that. . .I'll fix that along with what i was working on. I'll have something done before a couple hours go by i think

actually, try changing your attribute/skills. seemed after adjusting the numbers it worked fine again

edit: nvm hold on

found the issue, it's looking for stamina instead of strength. I'll get that fixed pronto
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; April 28th, 2020 at 19:52.

Combined the graphic updates with your last update

More graphic updates.
    Reduced number of FGF fonts to only those needed by FGC
    Added 2 new font colors for Itallic & Bold Italic fonts to help delineate the different glyph effects (let me know if you prefer only the green fonts, I added this because UNIT is ignoring the font italics tag, and doesn't use FGF fonts).
    Created custom Visible / Invisible icons
    Edited graphics for Combat Tracker.
    Edited graphics for Fantasy Grounds standard buttons

HOLD ON, seen you had another update today. I'll repackage the file after I download your newest pack.
    Last edited by zombielord; April 28th, 2020 at 20:38.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

tried swaping strength en stamina.. worked on some characters but not others.

tried swaping strength en stamina.. worked on some characters but not others.
    no no, it's something i have to do in the code. I've got it fixed, I've just got to look into Zombielord's stuff here now to see what i need to add

Quote Originally Posted by zombielord View Post
    Combined the graphic updates with your last update

More graphic updates.
    Added 2 new font colors for Itallic & Bold Italic fonts to help delineate the different glyph effects (let me know if you prefer only the green fonts, I added this because UNIT is ignoring the font italics tag, and doesn't use FGF fonts).

HOLD ON, seen you had another update today. I'll repackage the file after I download your newest pack.
    sorry. I just put out another to fix the mistake silverwolf was talking about and i fixed a bit with the combat tracker stuff. you should be ok to go for now.

i had changed stuff about "synthornot", "charactertype" on the ct_host.xml (around line 412)

i changed a bit about the ct_entry.lua around line 106

i changed stuff about "synthornot" on the record_char_main2.xml as well as all the skill rolls
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; April 28th, 2020 at 21:13.

edit: for everyone else, i've included this into the new update on the main page, if you can't wait for zombielord's work.

original:
    man, hold on, agility based skills are off, can you work this into your fix? on record_char_main2.xml, starting at lines 2535 for ranged combat, we need to change something. where it says
    Code:
                                                    local nValue = DB.getValue(nodeActor, "rangedcombat.slot.amount", 0) + DB.getValue(nodeActor, "empathy.slot.amount", 0) +  ModifierStack.getSum();
    						local nTotal = DB.getValue(nodeActor, "rangedcombat.slot.amount", 0) + DB.getValue(nodeActor, "empathy.slot.amount", 0) +  ModifierStack.getSum().."dB";
    can you replace it with
    Code:
                                                    local nValue = DB.getValue(nodeActor, "rangedcombat.slot.amount", 0) + DB.getValue(nodeActor, "agility.slot.amount", 0) +  ModifierStack.getSum();
    						local nTotal = DB.getValue(nodeActor, "rangedcombat.slot.amount", 0) + DB.getValue(nodeActor, "agility.slot.amount", 0) +  ModifierStack.getSum().."dB";
    this needs to be done for mobility and piloting as well

there will be multiple locations where you will find that within each control

orrr just include this file if you did nothing to that file
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; April 28th, 2020 at 21:44.

Updated pak file includes xml record_char_main2.xml
    More graphic updates.
    Updated file/folders
    graphics\fonts
    graphics\sidebar
    graphics\frames
    graphics_fonts.xml
    graphics_icons.xml
    Last edited by zombielord; April 29th, 2020 at 03:05.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Thread Information