FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 30 of 46 First ... 20282930313240 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by zombielord View Post
    Made a fix. I created a true type font and then created the fgf file.
    Here's the code to insert into graphics\fonts\base.xml

You will also have to unzip and ad the dots fonts to graphics/fonts
    awesome, i am going to toss this in right away, thank you

just updated. some text still looks a little whispy i feel but i did up the size of most ttf fonts.

I did notice the dots in the dice font on the numbered text I've re-created the font and moved the dot in each glyph and made it as small as the software I am using allows. I've loaded it here so you can update when convenient (sorry I didn't do a better check sooner, I wanted to push the fix, quickly).

Code:
    <font name="dieresult">
    <fgffile name="graphics/fonts/dots.fgf" />
    <ttf file="graphics/fonts/dots.ttf" name="dots" size="12" />
    <color value="#ffffff" />
    </font>
    I'm gonna do some checking and see if upscaling the die icons will make things look a bit cleaner.

UPDATE: dots font removed, created an invisible font
    Last edited by zombielord; April 16th, 2020 at 23:26.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

I create Up-sized Dice Icons based on photos of the dice for the graphics\icons folder
    [re-created & updated the font, link in another post]
    Last edited by zombielord; April 16th, 2020 at 16:08.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021

I create Up-sized Dice Icons based on photos of the dice for the graphics\icons folder
    just tossed that in, got your dots. i upsized a couple fonts. not certain what to do about the "current/max" label on the critical injuries section, it's fine in classic but not in FGU.

I'll do some looking into the character sheet.

I've also updated the d6 graphics located and made a d6.zip file to extract those graphics at graphics\dice\d6

In graphics\graphics_frames
    <framedef name="desktop">
    <bitmap file="graphics/frames/xenomorphhivetexture.png" />
    <top rect="0,0,1500,1125" />

<middle rect="0,1080,1764,200" />
    </framedef>
    If you update the code with the following it plays nicely with 4k displays.
    <framedef name="desktop">
    <bitmap file="graphics/frames/xenomorphhivetexture.png" />
    <!--<top rect="0,0,1500,1125" />-->
    <middle rect="0,0,1500,1125" />
    </framedef>
    For better readability update sheetlabelmini in \graphics\fonts.xml Note: you will have to extract the fonts zip to the \graphics\fonts folder
    <font name="sheetlabelmini">
    <fgffile name="graphics/fonts/LibreBaskerville-Regular-8" />
    <ttf file="graphics/fonts/LibreBaskerville-Regular.ttf" size="10" />
    <color value="#34BF00" />
    </font>

In graphics\graphics_icons.xml need to add the following to the <!-- Sidebar --> area
    <icon name="button_assets" file="graphics/sidebar/button_blank.png" />
    <icon name="button_assets_down" file="graphics/sidebar/button_blank_down.png" />
    I've got a Fix for the Character sheet but it's not the most elegant solution.
    In campaign\record_char_talents.xml update
    <label name="timelimitlabel">
    <anchored to="wrightanchor" width="100" height="20">
    <top />
    <right anchor="left" relation="relative" offset="0" />
    </anchored>
    <color>000000</color>
    <static textres="record_talents_timelimit_label" />
    </label>
    In strings\strings.xml update
    <string name="record_talents_timelimit_label">Cur./ Max (Time Limit)</string>
    <string name="record_talents_timelimitMax_label"></string><!--Max-->
    <string name="record_talents_timelimitCurrent_label"></string><!--Current-->
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by zombielord; April 15th, 2020 at 07:47.
    Ultimate License Holder

I'll do some looking into the character sheet. I've also updated the d6 graphics located at graphics\dice\d6

UPDATE: I've done some digging but I evidently can't find the right section for "current/max" to even tweak it.
    campaign/record_char_talents.xml; lines 642-655. might just need to rewrite the anchor i guess, since that seems to fit the pattern. i'm done for the night, i'll pick back up on this later.

I was updating my above post with various updates. For the character sheet I just re-wrote the Time Limit text and zero-ed out the other. It's a dirty fix but it works and should work on Classic & Unity without any issue.
    Ultimate License Holder

I'll do some looking into the character sheet.

I've also updated the d6 graphics located and made a d6.zip file to extract those graphics at graphics\dice\d6

In graphics\graphics_frames

If you update the code with the following it plays nicely with 4k displays.

For better readability update sheetlabelmini in \graphics\fonts.xml Note: you will have to extract the fonts zip to the \graphics\fonts folder

In graphics\graphics_icons.xml need to add the following to the <!-- Sidebar --> area

I've got a Fix for the Character sheet but it's not the most elegant solution.
    In campaign\record_char_talents.xml update

In strings\strings.xml update
    great stuff! just implemented these. had to dump some unused graphics i knew of and the ones for the unused dice so i could keep the file size down. the forums won't let me post anything above 8MB i think. if i get too expansive, I'll have to start using dropbox or something.

Grabbed the latest release, and I've done alot of work on the built-in theme:
    Changed all fonts to ones that allow distribution, and even commercial usage (Some of the fonts in the original theme had restriction
    Removed non-used fonts to keep file size down.
    Removed unused decal
    Added some font color variation (all still green) for bold, italic, and bold-italic fonts
    Resized the toolbar fonts so they fit in frame
    Moved the default dice locations
    Removed the unused language dropdown
    Created a brand new font called Invisible (no more dots font).
    Adjusted the charcter sheet slightly for the new fonts
    A few image enhancements (sharpened all images for the character sheet, modified the sidebar buttons)
    Added a few items to the loading text when the ruleset is loaded (links to Alien RPG ebooks, game trailer, and added a credit line for some of the contributions)

NOTE: There is an issue with the character sheet only linking to CRITICAL INJURIES ON SYNTHETICS (this was already addressed earlier, maybe the fix wasn't applied to the last distro file?)
    Last edited by zombielord; April 17th, 2020 at 05:44.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information