STAR TREK 2d20
Page 22 of 46 First ... 12202122232432 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    Actually I could make it so anything on the npc sheet not filled out is invisible, I just need to fix the anchors for the fields and stuff. Slowly getting a better grasp.
    That'd be a great solution XD

Another thing I want to do is improve the panic system. Because say you get a panic result of 10, then next turn you get a panic result of 6. You'll actually end up with the stage above 10. The ”more panic” section of page 104.
    True, I almost forget that rule change.

Not certain yet how I'm going to do that yet. Might need to overhaul the panic function entirely. Suggestions would be appreciated.
    Can't help with that, sorry.

Yesterday I run Hope's Last Day. It was incredible. Players-and characters-so stressed they didn't dare to explore the colony XD

One bug found. When adding an NPC to the CT it automatically roll attack and critical injures :S

Besides that, the ruleset works better than fine.

Hey hey! been a while for an update but i was under the weather. i managed to pull some things off today, let me know if anything new comes up.

25: -Space on character sheet main page to type in what your current panic effect is (you can also drag and drop your result from the chat)
    -NPC's now have a button to swap if they are a regular NPC or a CREATURE. having it set to CREATURE removes the buddy, rival, personal agenda, and gear sections
    -NPC's empty fields will now be invisible when sheet is locked.
    -fixed npc's rolling critical injuries when dropped in combat tracker
    -fixed npc's starting with 0 health

fixed a glitch where NPC sheet stuff would bunch up when locked

if you happened to grab that last one, i've fixed it where the talents, gear, weakness and foot notes might squish up with the skills. so i've moved them to the top sections and removed the foot notes. so before you grab this update, if you used the foot notes of the npc sheet, you may want to copy that perhaps to the notes tab.
    new NPC layout.png
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; February 24th, 2020 at 06:49.

Some Vehicle Changes.png
    got some work done on vehicles. you can cycle the type of vehicle between Vehicle (planetside), EEV, or Starship. This changes what all fields are visible. internal modules and armaments now are sorted by their size. Maneuverability rolls can be made from a character sheet in the same manner that one could roll thrusters on a starship before.

CAUTION!! THE "Type" section of Vehicles has changed!!!!

to avoid errors, you have two options, delete old vehicles, or change your db.xml file.

if you wish to keep all entered vehicles:

-use Notepad++, open your fantasygrounds>FGDATA>campaign>yourcampaignnameher e>db.xml
    -search for "<type type="string""
    -replace all instances of the above with "<type type="buttonfield""

if you are altering a module, you will need to open the module with an archiver like 7zip, copy the db.xml or client.xml file (whichever is used) do your editing as above, then save the edited file into the module through your archiver.
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; February 28th, 2020 at 05:49.

new update fixes panic rolls, as per the rules on "More Panic" page 104 of the Core Rulebook.

panic rolls were oddly broken, in a way that stress was being incorrectly added to the panic results, and combat tracker was not registering results properly. these have been fixed. a few other minor fixes and preparation for future code.

Hi, pr6i6e6st. Great ruleset, I am loving it!

Just a few minor bugs. When I load a campaign (new or existing) and open a character, type is always set to SYNTH and Max Health is always 0, causing a Stress Level of 1 to be on your sheet. After you set these things they stick until you reload your campaign.

All in all a great rule set!

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    Hi, pr6i6e6st. Great ruleset, I am loving it!

Just a few minor bugs. When I load a campaign (new or existing) and open a character, type is always set to SYNTH and Max Health is always 0, causing a Stress Level of 1 to be on your sheet. After you set these things they stick until you reload your campaign.

All in all a great rule set!
    seems one needs to make a new character sheet. i see the problem with older character sheets, new ones don't appear to experience the same issues.

Thread Information