DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 17 of 46 First ... 7151617181927 ... Last
    new update has party sheet stuff!

Thanks for this, gotta try this out.

This is fantastic ruleset, thanks for your work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kosh Kaltu View Post
    Your work is greatly appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xydonus View Post
    Thanks for this, gotta try this out.
    Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    This is fantastic ruleset, thanks for your work.
    thanks guys, i'll try to get a video out sometime in the near future to help elaborate and explain the features of the ruleset. last time i tried, i found a bunch of bugs and then needed to add more stuff! so keep checking back as i continue to try and make improvements. let me know if something isn't working as it should, and keep in mind that visuals and things can change at any point. i'm learning as i go, and try to focus on function before fashion i plan to start my first campaign next week, so i'll finally get to put it to a full live test every 4 weeks (we alternate games, d&d5e>CoC7e>d&d5e>Arpg>d&d5e>CoC7e>d&d5e>Arpg)

Hi ! Thanks for the ruleset ! I'm preparing "Chariots of the Gods" and I can't fill the career field on the character sheet. Can you help me, please?
    Last edited by Vackipleur; December 4th, 2019 at 12:35.

Quote Originally Posted by Vackipleur View Post
    Hi ! Thanks for the ruleset ! I'm preparing "Chariots of the Gods" and I can fill the career field on the character sheet. Can you help me, please?
    sorry, i misread. you need to create a career in the career lists and drop it into the character sheet onto the career field in the notes.
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; December 3rd, 2019 at 23:45.

Sorry was "I can't" not "I can" fill...

Yeah finally I see that ! Thank you for your answer

First, great ruleset, thanks for the effort!

Second, a request. Some combat weapons (or gear that can be used as weapons) have power, is it possible to include a power entry on close combat items?

Previously: MurghBpurn

Question. If you have a ranged weapon equipped with Bonus +1, when you roll the Ranged Weapon skill should it automatically add the +1? It doesn't appear to at the moment. I'm happy either way, just want to understand the intent.

Previously: MurghBpurn

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    First, great ruleset, thanks for the effort!

Second, a request. Some combat weapons (or gear that can be used as weapons) have power, is it possible to include a power entry on close combat items?
    I was wondering before release if I needed to include that or not, and currently have it left so you just switch it to a tool for its power. Maybe I’ll include it with weapons. If it has been switched to a tool and the power level has been set, and it’s switched from a tool to say a weapon, the power will still be added to your power supply as well.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    Question. If you have a ranged weapon equipped with Bonus +1, when you roll the Ranged Weapon skill should it automatically add the +1? It doesn't appear to at the moment. I'm happy either way, just want to understand the intent.
    Is this after switching the range? Cc will use close combat and everything else uses ranged combat. I can check this later.

Thread Information