STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 46 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    I move the clock as well, giving me a full chat window. Best option.

I was excited to check out the new star system records- but I don't know where they are to create them? Where do you create a "record"? Probably a stupid question...

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    I move the clock as well, giving me a full chat window. Best option.

I was excited to check out the new star system records- but I don't know where they are to create them? Where do you create a "record"? Probably a stupid question...
    Change your library loadout

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    Change your library loadout
    I checked there- maybe I missed something. Is there a module I need to re-DL?

Nope, the current version of the ruleset has them built in. If you go to your library and pick “gm” “play” “create” or “all” you will get different sidebars like characters, items, vehicles, story and such. The careers, talents, star systems, planets and colonies now are included in those loadouts. Alternatively you can scroll through that list and custom pick what sidebar windows you want open.

Alternatively, perhaps I forgot to include the new pak file when updating? In which case I can correct that in a couple hours when I get home

just tried reloading it just in case, i thought the size differences of the files were showing different from whats on here and what i have on my computer but when i upload it it comes out the same size. so i'm not sure
    example library sidebar.png

was going to do a video to show how to work things, ended up finding errors and such in the process. will have to do the video another time. corrected the problems i found though and made a couple small graphics changes. sorry for the inconvenience.

Awesome work on the ruleset, one thing I am trying to find, is Pushing rolls implemented yet, or do I need to do those manually?
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

Well crap.. I had created all the "TALENTS" in the CoreRulebook, but now are all gone. I would assume from your updates, looks to have wiped out the information!!! Gonna make a MOD file for the data and save that way going forward.. unless you want to include the information in the PAK file?

Quote Originally Posted by duff563 View Post
    Well crap.. I had created all the "TALENTS" in the CoreRulebook, but now are all gone. I would assume from your updates, looks to have wiped out the information!!! Gonna make a MOD file for the data and save that way going forward.. unless you want to include the information in the PAK file?
    Unfortunately a couple names in the files had to be changed, which left your inputted information in the talents in a void. They’re somewhere in your DB but no interface to get to them in game. You could open your DB file in your campaign folder to copy paste it all again or you will have to enter it again. I can’t provide any of the rules unfortunately, sorry for the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Hurske View Post
    Awesome work on the ruleset, one thing I am trying to find, is Pushing rolls implemented yet, or do I need to do those manually?

No pushes yet, sorry.

Thread Information