STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 46 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Ok.. error does not show once I added a PC to the CT. However, I added 5, scrolled down through the order. When the CT initiated the next round, the error shows up. Closing FG and seeing if I can replicate again.

OK.. issues not showing in either place once I closed / re-opened FG. Hmmmm.... I'll continue to monitor with a calendar loaded like you suggested!

And Yes, that would be cool to allow for log entries. Somehow populate the NOTES area within FG.

Idea... Is there a way to code a "Push Roll" by using a right click on the dice roll in the chat window? Make a Radial Menu option?

Quote Originally Posted by duff563 View Post
    Idea... Is there a way to code a "Push Roll" by using a right click on the dice roll in the chat window? Make a Radial Menu option?
    one of the next things i need to learn in code is how to retrieve and utilize results from the chat, so i can do this, and get the new dice working in the dice tower and maybe something for damage. So i'd like to, but currently beyond what i know how to do yet.

I need to write this down so I can remember to do it another day, going to bed;

I need to make records for solar systems, planets/moons, stations, colonies, and jobs.

I was building tables and generators and I just feel like they need their own records, rather than just utilizing stories and templates.

Interesting..... I am creating all the Talent Tables and the Effects list. Do you want them to include in the ruleset? I'm sure I'll have more questions this weekend.. Trying my best to get this all configured so I can run on the channel ASAP. Thinking of XMAS holiday sessions!! What could be better than Aliens in Christmas!

I'm expecting Christmas to start translating the ruleset into Spanish, pr6i6e6st.
    And be careful, one thing is to create a ruleset implementing all the game rules and a different one is to add all the story and background and share it with the community. No matter how much we want a complete ruleset there is something called Copy Right, you know. Don't want you getting into trouble.

Maybe if you tell us how to make those solar system, etc. records everybody can do it on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    I'm expecting Christmas to start translating the ruleset into Spanish, pr6i6e6st.
    And be careful, one thing is to create a ruleset implementing all the game rules and a different one is to add all the story and background and share it with the community. No matter how much we want a complete ruleset there is something called Copy Right, you know. Don't want you getting into trouble.

Maybe if you tell us how to make those solar system, etc. records everybody can do it on their own.
    Awesome

I was just going to do records like for items and vehicles, no implementing the rules, I just don’t want to fill the story window with millions of entries when they could be categorized and shared.

records for planets, star systems and colonies have been added. these records can be used to keep track of large universes as you expand your campaigns, allowing for easier continuity between different campaigns. they include a few fields to type whatever details you want, and contain eachother in descending sizes (star systems can hold planets, planets can hold colonies, colonies can hold quests aka jobs)

creating a record within a record (for example, a planet within a star system) will only create the record within that record. if you want to keep a planet but not the star system, you will want to copy the planet before deleting the star system containing it or else lose the planet with it). much like a player and his inventory, or the combat tracker and an entry.

i'd like to get it so that you can drop their tokens into a map and use that instead of a pin, but that will have to be another day.
    identification is on there, but doesn't seem to work. so don't share one of the new records if you don't want the players to read something.

Thread Information