PF2E Playlist
Page 42 of 42 First ... 32404142
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc1987 View Post
    My group will be running a quick cinematic game tomorrow using this ruleset, i just got finished plugging in all the information from the rulebook into it. Thanks a lot for all the hard work! everything seems really straight forward. i will let you know if my group runs into any issues, but its all looking pretty rock solid.
    thank you. i was preparing for a game later today and stumbled upon a few bugs. fixed some things with health, radiation, critical injuries regaining health, losing stress.(though they're still rolling multiple times for a single instance).

sorry to everyone for the long wait for these fixes, i realize how much of a pain they must have been. busy times.

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    thank you. i was preparing for a game later today and stumbled upon a few bugs. fixed some things with health, radiation, critical injuries regaining health, losing stress.(though they're still rolling multiple times for a single instance).

sorry to everyone for the long wait for these fixes, i realize how much of a pain they must have been. busy times.
    We ran our game and had a blast. One thing I noted, whenever I added an enemy npc to the combat tracker, it would have 0 hp even though I have max and current hp set in the npc template, and would roll twice on the synth crit table for some reason. I Don’t know if I set it up correctly. I can post a video if it would help.

Thread Information