DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 44 of 46 First ... 344243444546 Last
    Noticed that the Alien Space Theme was no longer loading, so I made a minor update to fix it to load.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Awesome thanks for the space theme update! I noticed it worked in classic but not unity, so I’ll snag the update after work today!

Quote Originally Posted by zombielord View Post
    Noticed that the Alien Space Theme was no longer loading, so I made a minor update to fix it to load.
    Can you re-link to the new file? I can't find the link as it's lost in the sea of this thread. Even a few searches came up with nothing but a broken link.

If only there was a forum space for us where we could have separate threads to organize our Alien RPG discussions, without cramming it into this thread about building and maintaining the ruleset... Like, I dunno, our own Game System room in the forums?

(Mods, give us something concrete as to why we can't do this, or at least give us a measuring stick/roadmap so we can see what we need to do to qualify for one. Our own forum space would be so helpful)

Hey guys, sorry for the absence, and admittedly I can’t spare time at the moment to read comments, I just want to let you know I am fully intending on coming back to this and giving the system an overhaul and continuing development after I have completed a couple other tasks I have taken on. I expect them to be done very soon, so fingers crossed.

Perhaps when I get the ruleset in a more sufficient buildstate, the mods might consider a sub forum for us.

I mean, it’s kicking *** as it stands already Pr6i6e6st (I’m such a huge fan of the work you did here, but honestly trying to remember or type the 6s in your username is irksome lol)

I’m amazed at what you’ve accomplished with it already to be honest- it’s super cool. I am building generators for us at the moment, so I’m working in the ruleset a lot and I’m always impressed.

As for the mods needing you to solidify the ruleset more before giving us a forum room- to that I say “Hogwash!”

I’d like them to give us a roadmap to how we can get one so we can work towards it, or at least tell us why it’s not possible to grant us this request already.

I’ll be excited to see the work you get after on the ruleset though, when you are able to return!

Quote Originally Posted by zombielord View Post
    Hi, zombielord

Is this the post to download the theme?
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...eme#post486616

When I go there it says I'm not allowed to download files, viewers cannot download files.

If I try to save the link it wants to save a .html file.

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    Can you re-link to the new file? I can't find the link as it's lost in the sea of this thread. Even a few searches came up with nothing but a broken link.

If only there was a forum space for us where we could have separate threads to organize our Alien RPG discussions, without cramming it into this thread about building and maintaining the ruleset... Like, I dunno, our own Game System room in the forums?

(Mods, give us something concrete as to why we can't do this, or at least give us a measuring stick/roadmap so we can see what we need to do to qualify for one. Our own forum space would be so helpful)
    Yeah I agree with JimSocks, it would be nice for users to have a way to group threads together to make things easier to find/read and filter out the noise.

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    Hey guys, sorry for the absence, and admittedly I can’t spare time at the moment to read comments, I just want to let you know I am fully intending on coming back to this and giving the system an overhaul and continuing development after I have completed a couple other tasks I have taken on. I expect them to be done very soon, so fingers crossed.

Perhaps when I get the ruleset in a more sufficient buildstate, the mods might consider a sub forum for us.
    The ruleset is amazing and works great and is a pleasure to use. You have done a fantastic job!!

Short of having official modules for sale on the store I can't imagine what a more sufficient buildstate would constitute for this rule set, it's already feature packed. I created my own player's guide and the support for drag and drop works great. I mean everything is perfect. I can't imagine what else there is left to do.

Thank you and everyone else who contributed to this rule set as it's fantastic!!

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post
    I created my own player's guide
    I'd like to see that! Also, while stumbling through the forums looking for Alien RPG posts today, I saw that sometime back you were looking for a player in one of your Alien games. Bummed that I missed that opportunity! I bet you run a sweet game, good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    I'd like to see that! Also, while stumbling through the forums looking for Alien RPG posts today, I saw that sometime back you were looking for a player in one of your Alien games. Bummed that I missed that opportunity! I bet you run a sweet game, good sir.
    Thank you for your kind words! Hit me up sometime and I'll show off the player's guide

Thread Information