DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 26 of 46 First ... 16242526272836 ... Last
    Found a couple of errors in my AlienRPG space theme. It works fine in Fantasy Grounds Classic, it has some errors with UNITY but I'll iron those out when (if) the ALIEN RPG ruleset gets updated.
    Until then I hope you find it helpful.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Quote Originally Posted by zombielord View Post
    ””
    I just got unity last night so I can start trying to figure things out soon.

But I have a theory. I based my ruleset on the ”Mutant: Year Zero” extension. That ruleset used the ”curse of strahd” theme by Dammned I believe. I THINK that something about that theme is preventing the Alien RPG to load up properly. I just need to figure out how to cut it from the code. If you can figure it out first, let me know what you come up with.

I can get it to load, and throw errors, the biggest being erroros in the column_number.lua script and the dice script saying Name (dS.6) must be alphanumeric value. I'll zip everything up so you can see what I've got at the moment.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021

>> zipped up partially working file link was here <<
    LINK REMOVED, File has been updated by pr6i6e6st

Still doesn't work but the errors are less.
    Last edited by zombielord; April 12th, 2020 at 07:42.
    Ultimate License Holder

Hi, there is an issue with the font selected in the chat. The &apos character won't display correctly with the current font defined and it is also difficult if you want to display words in capital letters as per default everything is displayed as capital:

<!--Chat-->
    <font name="systemfont">
    <fgffile name="graphics/fonts/Computeristic.fgf" />
    <ttf file="graphics/fonts/Candara.ttf" name="Candara SDF" size="14" />
    <color value="#34BF00" />
    </font>

Trying to build the critical injuries table, how do you specify you want it with a d66.
    When creating the table out of values it chooses d56+10 and I don't seem to be able to modify it.

Quote Originally Posted by Naurthoron View Post
    Trying to build the critical injuries table, how do you specify you want it with a d66.
    When creating the table out of values it chooses d56+10 and I don't seem to be able to modify it.
    Drop the d60 and d6 into the custom dice field of the table. There's a d66 at the bottom with the dice

Quote Originally Posted by pr6i6e6st View Post
    Drop the d60 and d6 into the custom dice field of the table. There's a d66 at the bottom with the dice
    Wonderful! Thank you!

Hello pr6i6e6st,

Do you remember by chance how you put the custom dices into your ruleset & in the GUI ? Which files, directories & scripts ?
    I understand that you used the Custom Dices extension (I posted there too), but unless I've not seen it, this solution do not allow to easily roll several customs dices (I'd be happy to be wrong on this one ).

Sorry for being off topic here (I can create my own topic if you prefer), and thanks in advance for your help !

Quote Originally Posted by YakubDrak View Post
    Hello pr6i6e6st,

Do you remember by chance how you put the custom dices into your ruleset & in the GUI ? Which files, directories & scripts ?
    I understand that you used the Custom Dices extension (I posted there too), but unless I've not seen it, this solution do not allow to easily roll several customs dices (I'd be happy to be wrong on this one ).

Sorry for being off topic here (I can create my own topic if you prefer), and thanks in advance for your help !
    Ok so to add them to the GUI, I believe I did that in desktop_pannel.xml.

I know I used the Mutant: Year Zero extension to start, which already had the custom dice extension included within it, so my ruleset has it built in as well. Basically you just include the files in your base.xml file.

I haven't been able to rig it to chat commands yet

Thread Information