STAR TREK 2d20
Page 21 of 46 First ... 11192021222331 ... Last
    I finally got it... the text "Player File" is sitting on top of the check box... layout needs to change..that's all

Quote Originally Posted by duff563 View Post
    I finally got it... the text "Player File" is sitting on top of the check box... layout needs to change..that's all
    There, I think I fixed it. Lots of text fonts have changed size or even been swapped out

notification messages should mostly be using a smaller font now, got rid of the cause of some of those yellow error messages that you might have received after getting a red error. armor rolls from npc's got fixed, the human/synth/npc button is now synced to character sheets and NPC's automatically are set to NPC on the combat tracker. minor adjustments and fixes.

Duff563, that was a fantastic time, i look forward to the next session. Got a real good feel for what needed rather immediate improvements.

@pr6i6e6st u make a good job with Alien, are mind make it more neutal for play any freeleague rpg like tale from the loop, forbidden land or MY0 or just year zero engime ?

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your work. I ordered the print books and just received the pdfs. This will be very helpful for playing online.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Hi pr6i6e6st, it's been a while.
    I'm preparing a Hope's Last Day for a group of rookies and when I opened the Characters window I get this message in the console.

Script Error: [string "currentminute"]:1: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'nNew' (a nil value)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (TimeFactor) in windowclass (charsheet)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (timefactorlabel) in windowclass (charsheet)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (hiddenstress) in windowclass (charsheet_main2)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (hungry) in windowclass (charsheet_main2)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (thirsty) in windowclass (charsheet_main2)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (sleepy) in windowclass (charsheet_main2)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (cold) in windowclass (charsheet_main2)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (stressroll) in windowclass (charsheet_main2)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (strengthnum) in windowclass (charsheet_main2)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (strengthnum) in windowclass (charsheet_main2)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static height ignored for control (empathynum) in windowclass (charsheet_main2)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (empathynum) in windowclass (charsheet_main2)

:S

Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    Hi pr6i6e6st, it's been a while.
    I'm preparing a Hope's Last Day for a group of rookies and when I opened the Characters window I get this message in the console.

Script Error: [string "currentminute"]:1: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'nNew' (a nil value)
    Is your calendar set up? i think that's what is going on, is it's looking for a minute that doesn't exist. the rest (displayed in yellow) are pretty much harmless, and i've been picking away at fixing those to remove the messages coming with other (red) errors. I'll have to post an update soon, i've been making a bunch of small fixes like that and have simply neglected to update the forum.

Yeah, it was that. When I set up the calendar an error message appears but after that everything works fine.

Another bug I've detected that wasn't before. When I drag something (a table for example, or a die) to the bottom slots and then I click on it, it triggers it twice. But it's just when rolling dice. O_o

Hi pr6i6e6st, a crazy idea came to me.
    What if there is a button in the NPC sheet that changes it into an Alien sheet. You know, Aliens doesn't have much of the stuff shown in the NPC sheet, and it would be great to have it all condensed. Don't know if I'm explaining myself XD
    Something like this
    Change_Frontend4.gif
    but when you clic on it only the speed, current and max health points, armor rating, mobility, observation, weakness and acid splash rating are showed. And when you clic again it goes back to the normal NPC sheet.

Could that be possible???

Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    Hi pr6i6e6st, a crazy idea came to me.
    What if there is a button in the NPC sheet that changes it into an Alien sheet. You know, Aliens doesn't have much of the stuff shown in the NPC sheet, and it would be great to have it all condensed. Don't know if I'm explaining myself XD
    Something like this
    Change_Frontend4.gif
    but when you clic on it only the speed, current and max health points, armor rating, mobility, observation, weakness and acid splash rating are showed. And when you clic again it goes back to the normal NPC sheet.

Could that be possible???
    Actually I could make it so anything on the npc sheet not filled out is invisible, I just need to fix the anchors for the fields and stuff. Slowly getting a better grasp.

Another thing I want to do is improve the panic system. Because say you get a panic result of 10, then next turn you get a panic result of 6. You'll actually end up with the stage above 10. The ”more panic” section of page 104.

Not certain yet how I'm going to do that yet. Might need to overhaul the panic function entirely. Suggestions would be appreciated.

Thread Information