Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    I have no words to tell you the amazing job you are doing with this ruleset. Alien RPG is becoming one of my favorite RPGs.

Thanks man! Thanks a lot for all the effort and the time.

Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    I have no words to tell you the amazing job you are doing with this ruleset. Alien RPG is becoming one of my favorite RPGs.

Thanks man! Thanks a lot for all the effort and the time.
    Thank you! I wish I had more time myself to play, we’ve had two sessions in the past two or three months barely getting through the first act. Hopefully we can get further today. I’m greatly excited for the full book.

I wouldn’t say they’re my heroes, but the xenomorphs are on that level of obsession/admiration for me. “The perfect organism”.

The rules for this game seem easy to grasp and hopefully I can build this rulset to accommodate the most disorganized of GM’s such as myself.

I added the weapons section to the main page, still contains all your gear but it's nice to have there. Fixed how you can scroll the character sheet when it's been scaled down vertically.
    “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of the infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”
    ― H. P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu and Other Weird Stories

“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown”
    ― H.P. Lovecraft, Supernatural Horror in Literature

Thread Information