DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 46 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by pendragon2009 View Post
    I've been running the game today and we discovered that when the players write on the chat the text is black over a black box O_o
    Maybe lighter color for the text...? XD

Suggestion: when time passes stress is reduced automatically but sometimes time passes and the characters have no time to rest or just to calm down. Would it be possible to activate and deactivate that with a simple clic at GM's discretion?
    Which part is black? Can you show me a picture?

And I have that new switch to turn off automatic stress reduction, I JUST rigged it to the combat tracker for easier access by the gm. I’ll see what else I can do then upload tonight

edit: nevermind i found and corrected it. let me know what you think.

also, COMBAT TRACKER FUNCTIONALITY! WOOT! the stress reduction over time button works, critical injuries works, adjusting health works!
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; September 4th, 2019 at 03:37.

Much, much better that color.

I was guessing what that stressed button would do, now I know XD.

Tonight I'll check on the combat Tracker, the critical injuries and health.

Much, much better that color.

I was guessing what that stressed button would do, now I know XD.

Tonight I'll check on the combat Tracker, the critical injuries and health.
    i just noticed that somewhere along the line, i broke the ability to change health for PCs from the combat tracker. probably when i added in an onValueChanged() event, which is overriding something somewhere.

Can't help, not a programmer, I'm a teacher :')
    it's ok, i fixed it. it was exactly what i thought. some code was overwriting other code. it looked a bit redundant anyway, so i changed it. should work great now.

A new idea has come to my mind. I don't know if it is possible and how hard it is to do it.

What if the Combat Tracker has an Initiative button and clicking on it automatically draw the initiative cards and put the characters in the combat tracker in order. The code needs to read the PC and NPC speed, you know why.

A new idea has come to my mind. I don't know if it is possible and how hard it is to do it.

What if the Combat Tracker has an Initiative button and clicking on it automatically draw the initiative cards and put the characters in the combat tracker in order. The code needs to read the PC and NPC speed, you know why.
    i have no idea if that's going to be possible using the table, but who knows? because i just figured out how to get the weapons to roll the right amount of dice from it's bonus field!! YEAH BOII!

Edit: noticed and patched up a few mistakes, hopefully before anyone got the broken versions.
    Last edited by pr6i6e6st; September 5th, 2019 at 18:10.

Whoah! How many changes in this version. Nice job!
    As always, here's my feedback.

I like the computer style of the text but at the same time it's a bit tiring to read all the time in capital letters.
    The background of the tables makes them a bit difficult to read but as the results are displayed on the chat so it's a minor issue.

In general terms the graphic changes are cool but at the same time makes things a bit harder to be read.

Whoah! How many changes in this version. Nice job!
    As always, here's my feedback.

I like the computer style of the text but at the same time it's a bit tiring to read all the time in capital letters.
    The background of the tables makes them a bit difficult to read but as the results are displayed on the chat so it's a minor issue.

In general terms the graphic changes are cool but at the same time makes things a bit harder to be read.
    I thought that myself. It was the only font I currently had with that computerisric look that had italics, bold, and bold italics so I used it for now. I’m going to see if I can’t find something better

I think this is the effect you need https://www.alex4d.com/blogging/inte...037_source.gif

This font type is pretty similar to the original MU/TH/UR font https://fontsgeek.com/fonts/Berthold-City-Light-Regular. If you search through the site you'll find italics, etc.

Thread Information