DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by dmccoy1693 View Post
    Do nested d6 tables. So it rolls a d6, which sends it to another d6 table. Easy peasy
    No need, there's now a D66 dice, thanks for @Damned and @Andraxx for helping with it.

MGT2 Book 2 - Central Supply Catalogue - has been started, going to work on at least a 'section' each week around my other commitments. No date yet, but I'll update my usual channels with progress.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    No need, there's now a D66 dice, thanks for @Damned and @Andraxx for helping with it.
    Awesome!
    Dale McCoy, Jr (Ultimate License holder)

President of Jon Brazer Enterprises. See all of our products available for Fantasy Grounds.

And this rollable tables are working great, I tellya!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Folks,

So what's in Mongoose Traveller 2E?

New features:
    • Damage Types have been expanded: "kinetic", "laser", "psionic", "radiation", "stun", "fire", "corrosive" - the latter two will be part of the Effects system due in a future update

Stay tuned, and if you want more updates just look me up on Twitter.

Cheers,
    MBM
    BTW, Radiation and stun do have effects as well. They do damage over time.

Quote Originally Posted by LordNanoc View Post
    BTW, Radiation and stun do have effects as well. They do damage over time.
    Fear not. I'm starting work on WOiN NOW, that's got the effects system that I wrote for it, so I plan to 'borrow' it and drop it into MGT2 in a future update.

Huzzah!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Jolly good!

Just out of curiosity.. does anybody know the day of the week and rough time that Smiteworks releases
    new stuff for Fantasy Grounds?

Since about last Thursday... I have been checking the store every few hours for Mongoose Trav 2E...

I feel like a 6-year-old in the back of a car "Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet?"
    Half afraid somebody is going to turn around and scream at me "It's there when it's there... Don't make me come back there!!!"

The sad thing I will go through this again when FG Unity Beta finally draws near....

"Is it there yet? Is it there yet?

Chumbly

Quote Originally Posted by chumbly View Post
    Just out of curiosity.. does anybody know the day of the week and rough time that Smiteworks releases
    new stuff for Fantasy Grounds?

Since about last Thursday... I have been checking the store every few hours for Mongoose Trav 2E...

I feel like a 6-year-old in the back of a car "Is it there yet? Is it there yet? Is it there yet?"
    Half afraid somebody is going to turn around and scream at me "It's there when it's there... Don't make me come back there!!!"

The sad thing I will go through this again when FG Unity Beta finally draws near....

"Is it there yet? Is it there yet?

Chumbly
    Always on Tuesdays, generally see stuff in the late morning Pacific time.

As esmdev said new stuff is on Tuesday. They like to release new product and patches/updates at the same time.

I've been doing the same thing checking everyday to see if its up haha, guess I can hope for today and then wait till next Tuesday in that case!

Thread Information